Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Tried to watch an episode of Hart to Hart a few days ago. Stumbled upon it on a channel I barely ever watch while zapping. Kept asking myself what made me like it twenty years ago. Magnum and Simon and Simon are TV gold compared to that show. There goes another childhood memory... o_O

K

Korven

Spotted a World Cup Soccer at someones home in some episode of the reality show Swingers Wives.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
if anyone had the dvd set of this they can verify this, as i am only going by memory.

i seem to remember seeing Ralph Kramden from the honeymooners playing a machine. it may have even been a form of a bagatelle machine because i sorta remember Ralph and his opponet, (who he challenged and was actually the owner/distrubuter of the game, unbeknownst by Ralph of couse) only played one ball each. but they may have only played one ball each cuz it was tv.

i'm sorry that i dont have a clip of it. most of this is from memory and i have not seen the episode for a couple of decades at least.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I saw a few pins on That 70's Show, so I did a little googling and found this list that has quite a few other findings from other shows.

257 listings total, ranging from current stuff all the way back to The Honeymooners...

http://www.pingeek.com/tv/tv.htm

Looks like he just updated the list this month (10/6/12).

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
NO F'ing way!? what game? frank thomas big hurt:) LETS GO GIANTS!!!

It was a custom machine where they had most of the graphics covered up with MLB logos, so it was hard to tell, but it was a cool segment, with Pinball Wizard playing in the background.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Spotted a Pinball on a repeat of All in the Family , looked up the episode Archie's Brief Encounter - Pt. 2 , machine was a fake out called Galaxy Race (I think) , which used a Evel Kneviel machine with a substituted backglass . You can see Archie play this machine at Kelcy's bar for the opening shot at the episodes beginning.

Season 7 episode 135

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i don't know how i forgot this one. the whole opening sequence of the previous season of hells kitchen had a pinball theme. everytime it was on tv i would instinctively go to answer my phone, which has identical sound effects that was used for this show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4owTR0UuOk

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
GIANTS!!! BABY!!! 2010 CHAMPS beat 2011 CHAMPS and playing the 2011 LOSERS...DEJA VU? DETROIT! I had to turn off the game and only listen to AM RADIO because I had TV on my pinball:) REVERSE.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
GIANTS!!! BABY!!! 2010 CHAMPS beat 2011 CHAMPS and playing the 2011 LOSERS...DEJA VU? DETROIT! I had to turn off the game and only listen to AM RADIO because I had TV on my pinball:) REVERSE.

2011 losers? That would be the Texas Rangers. Detroit hasn't been in the World Series since '06.

But anyway, congrats to you Giants fans. The series is off to a great start for SF.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just flipped on the news and during a story about an arsonist that burned a bar I caught this!
IMG_4394.jpg

Im thinking FIRE SALE!:)

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I was watching the movie Big with Tom Hanks the other day (He's in the movie ... he wasn't actually watching it with me)
Pin*Bot caught my eye quite a bit

Big1.jpg

Big2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts