Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
The bang bang bar in David Lynch's series Twin Peaks has two pinball machines. You can see two soldiers playing them at 1:39 in this scene. There is a better shot of them in another scene, but could not find it online and I cant tell what the machines are..

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
enhance, tilt left, zoom, zoom, enhance. Hmm, naw, still can't tell what they're playing.

I'll watch Brooke Shields in "Tilt" if I want to see some real pinball. "Even the Whale's gotta come up for air!"

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Im watching the classic 1959 Anatomy of a Murder. In the bar is a World Champ machine. There's also what appears to be a bowling themed table but they only show the side of it, so I'm not sure what it is.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks Tony for posting about machines that have not been seen in movies or TV:(
Walked in on a show that was on a TV in my house and seen this!
IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

I dont know what show it is for sure but i think it's SECRET CIRCLE....not sure what machines they are, good thing I can rewind and pause my TV:p

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Apparently the old All in the Family sitcom series featured new pinball machines in almost every episode Archies Bar was featured, most recently I saw EIGHT BALL DELUXE in the background in the episode where they were robbed on New Year's Eve during the Super Bowl.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Seen a comercial for a sports talk show, forget the guys name but its in THE MAN CAVE Dale Jr. and NBA both STERN tables.
IMG_4471.jpg

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Seen a comercial for a sports talk show, forget the guys name but its in THE MAN CAVE Dale Jr. and NBA both STERN tables.

Yes it's The Dan Patrick Show. DP SHOW! I have been a fan of his since the old sportscenter days. Great show. I was going to post that here, but it kept slipping my mind. Almost everything in his studio was given to him by an athlete or celebrity. He got the Dale Jr table from Dale Jr. Don't know about the NBA table, but probably a gift from some NBA guy. I have seen them play the table too. He has all manner of toys in that studio, from pinball to a full golf simulator, to basketball and hockey goals. They mess with all the stuff in between segments.

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
I recently started playing Silent Hill on my Vita and was surprised to find a Medieval Madness in the game!
Found a picture of it on pinside.
forum

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I was watching the first episode of the first season of the Dukes of Hazard the other night and noticed there were pinball machines, but couldn't tell which ones.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012

Haha, I've seen American Graffiti lately and also noticed this:

"It's the scene where the Pharaohs go to a mini golf course, and enter the arcade where there are several pinball machines, ranging from 1965-71, and the movie takes place in 1962. Kinda like Happy Days, set in the 50's-60's, and the pins are from the 70's!"

---

This is not only for xbox gamers, at the end of the show there's an interview with John Popaduik.
He talks a little about design secrets. Must see.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I saw a couple machines on Raising Hope at the store where they work. Looks like Pin*bot and Firepower.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Caught this on a Monopoly lottery scratcher commercial. The guy scratches and wins,the bed folds him into a larger golden room!
IMG_4538_zps86e77ff1.jpg

IMG_4539_zps24aa59b8.jpg

IMG_4540_zps0c9062bd.jpg

I think thats Candice Bailey from AOTS! I cant confirm that. But Im pretty damn sure because i watch it almost every day:p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.