PinFest 2014 - Allentown, PA

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Played the Taxi. Left ramp was near impossible to make and STDM virtually guaranteed from the Santa kick out. Shame since it is in glorious condition. Time for some Firepower :)

That was a near-immaculate Taxi. One thing I found very interesting was that the woman on the table was Marilyn, not Lola.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hope everyone got a chance to to play that Fireball. That one set up today was really nice. Zipper flippers worked perfectly and the spinning disc was very grippy and evil. The ball was dancing on that pin. My wife and I were actually laughing out loud playing it. Unfortunately this caused a crowd and we couldn't get back on it as a line started to form. Such a superior pin. My favorite of the show I think. And that's saying a lot considering I played for over eleven hours over the last two days.

I was bummed when the Fireball Deluxe at PPM had terrible Zipper Flippers. So. Damn. Weak.

I did play a Fireball Home in a dodgy record store here in Brisbane. But I have to say those Zipper Flippers really make that game.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was bummed when the Fireball Deluxe at PPM had terrible Zipper Flippers. So. Damn. Weak.

I did play a Fireball Home in a dodgy record store here in Brisbane. But I have to say those Zipper Flippers really make that game.

Yep, you are right. That pin has to be setup just right. Everything must be working as it should or it just isn't really playable. It's tough enough when it is all working well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.