Playstation Blog podcast says new pack for Tuesday??

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I am just reporting what I heard. According to the blog podcast they claim a new table pack will be out for the PS3 on the 25th?! :)

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
At least we got a heads up this time. When table pack 11 released, there was no heads up and even Far Sight didn't know.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
So I just thought of something really interesting..

Right now the most recently released pack on Android is the Centaur & Pin*Bot pack. So if the Champion Pub & Whirlwind pack isn't released on Android in the next 8 days could it possibly be that a console will have caught up with a mobile platform?

No, no.. I must be dreaming right?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
You are dreaming. We aren't getting CP until (probably) September, with whatever will be in the next pack.

I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not saying that we will be getting Champion Pub anytime soon, I'm saying that Android hasn't either yet so PS3 will be caught up if they don't in the next 8 days.

Meaning that the most recent release on Android and PS3 would both be the Centaur & Pin*Bot pack, at least for a short while.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not saying that we will be getting Champion Pub anytime soon, I'm saying that Android hasn't either yet so PS3 will be caught up if they don't in the next 8 days.

Meaning that the most recent release on Android and PS3 would both be the Centaur & Pin*Bot pack, at least for a short while.

Right but didn't this also happen when the two packs dropped for the PS3 in May? Or were we still one pack behind?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
The pack with White Water and Space Shuttle hit Android on April 19th I think. I'm pretty sure PS3 has been at least one pack behind at all times since the DLC started coming, iirc.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Hm today they said on Facebook in reply to when the next PS3 pack comes out:

The Pinball Arcade July, no news on another tournament yet.

But I guess since Sony's ultimately the one who controls the release date, they could have bumped it up.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
It looks like Farsight was correct this time around. The Store has been updated with no Pinball Arcade DLC to be found.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Are you guys sure that the store is updated? There's no post on the blog.

Easy way to double check is that Virtues Last Reward is the PS PLUS freebie this week. If that isn't there then it hasn't been updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts