Playstation Blog podcast says new pack for Tuesday??

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Are you guys sure that the store is updated? There's no post on the blog.

Positive! I checked this morning and all of the new PS Plus stuff was available. The What's New section had a few new games listed that wasn't their over the weekend.

It's possible that not everything was added in though, since the Welcome section didn't change at all.

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Correction it is not fully updated. A game called Motorbike has not been added even though it has it's own column and date for the 25th.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I don't think it is totally updated, because the Lego Chima game isn't out for PS Vita download. I saw it in the stores for both the Vita and 3DS, so here's hoping it's going to be late.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't do this to yourselves guys. White Water and Space Shuttle will hit the PS3/PS Vita (NA/EU) next week at the earliest.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
but your the only mod who hasnt called me a name yet :p It was hopeful but I've learned to trust your release info. EARLY JULY means exactly that. I posted the store updated and it wasn't there like 3 times. Rumors are like CRACK ROCKS 1 is too many and 1000 never enough. PM me an insult :p GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
but your the only mod who hasnt called me a name yet :p It was hopeful but I've learned to trust your release info. EARLY JULY means exactly that. I posted the store updated and it wasn't there like 3 times. Rumors are like CRACK ROCKS 1 is too many and 1000 never enough. PM me an insult :p GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!

Hmmm...let me see then...

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
To the OP or anyone else who listened to that blog cast: at why interval do they talk TPA? Not sifting thru 80 minutes of that.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah PinWiz, I heard some of the blog cast to, and it did mention new games for the Pinball Arcade today. I don't know why they didn't mention that Lego game which is in the stores today, Sony always releases digital versions of their games on the Playstation Vita, or at least until now.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
OK so they lied. Not my fault and they even poked fun at the pairing of whitewater and then they were like Space Shuttle? That seems kind if an odd combination. Obviously they know little about pinbal because SS is the first game to have a toy on the playfield. Whatver I am sorry I brought it up. The moron duo originally said this week.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
OK so they lied. Not my fault and they even poked fun at the pairing of whitewater and then they were like Space Shuttle? That seems kind if an odd combination. Obviously they know little about pinbal because SS is the first game to have a toy on the playfield. Whatver I am sorry I brought it up. The moron duo originally said this week.

Not your fault m8 :)

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah, no worries, we can only work with the info we are given.

I personally think its a conspiracy to keep the consoles from catching up with the mobile releases.. :eek:

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Yeah, no worries, we can only work with the info we are given.

I personally think its a conspiracy to keep the consoles from catching up with the mobile releases.. :eek:

or farsight just doesn't care? (see: ps3 leaderboards, lack of ps3 changelog, tables on ps3 looking awful [genie, black knight,] etc.)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've bought every DLC pack the instant it hit PSN, but I'm going to sit it out until they fix the whole friends/leaderboard scoring bug.
It's really a bummer since I enjoyed playing it every night.

My brother and I had some really fun times trying to beat each others scores, but now all of the scores are lost (I'm assuming) and it makes no sense that Farsight hasn't patched it yet.
I believe they said they knew the cause of this over a month ago?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts