PM

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
tried to send a quick test but got an error message from the server, is this your experience too?

the forum itself seems to be alittle quirky lately after that dodgy imposter dude maybe, i can only guess as i only resurfaced lol.

Maybe gord got alittle too heavy handed on the settings after that dude started going nuts.

I guess you can only ask gord himself...4 years or hosting a buncha of idiots for free and getting hassled can be annoying heh.

I dobut they are suspended indefinately tho just a quirk of the configuration.

like the link parser doesnt work automagically etc
Maybe Gord thought you were him. You would be my first suspect dude.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Interesting. Can you copy and paste the URL that it's trying to take you to? Maybe there's some permissions thing that's messed up. We actually got moved to a new server last night as well, as the host was trying to fix the problem.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
http://digitalpinballfans.com/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid=0

3rd test message i tried to send

503 error still only other info is the name of the server and a this server is temporially busy thank you come again alittle apu like i dont like it

edit - if it helps im using firefox let me go try edge - nope same deal guess its not a browser issue heh

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just tried to send a PM. Got an http 500 in Chrome:
--
The digitalpinballfans.com page isn’t working

digitalpinballfans.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
--

Fishier than Fish Tales.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Deleted a bunch off off-topic stuff. Hard to trouble-shoot when there's a ton of garbage in the thread.

So, what's interesting is that I got all of Heretic's PMs, even though he got an error message.

So, we have both a 500 and a 503 error message. I'll go back to the host with that info...

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Are you guys finding that the PM is working now? I haven't gotten any errors at all on my end. Has anyone gotten them in the past day?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts