Request Police Force: Love it or leave it?

SydyneBall

Jul 18, 2013
Not real impressed with Police Force. One shot repeating shot in the middle and the score stealing just don't make it that great of a table for me. Would rather see many other table in TPA before Police Force.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Love it! I hope FarSight considers this table for the Pinball Arcade collection. They need to update the table from the Atari Lynx Pinball Jam game featuring two tables....Elvira and the Party Monsters and Police Force.

This! I am all about FarSight recreating table simulations that appeared as earlier stand-alone releases or as part of packages.

NES Pin*Bot and High Speed-done!

Williams Pinball Classics PC-BR, CFTBL, and ToTAN-All done-just need Lost World.

The Getaway GB (sucked IMO)-Opened season 5, and one of my favorite TPA re-creations.

Microsoft Pinball Arcade-CBW and HH done. Some great EMs to include in TPA.

PHoF-Still missing TPA treatment for Ace High, Jive Time, and Sorcerer.

Now how to get those pesky licenses.........

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
There are two more pinball machines not mentioned above. AMTEX released two games in 1993 and 1994, Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe and Gottlieb's Royal Flush (1976). Eight Ball Deluxe was recently released, and I hope Royal Flush would be released in the future. It is a fun and popular EM, and I love the artwork! Hopefully this along with the rest of the mentioned unreleased tables mentioned will be coming to The Pinball Arcade!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts