possible tables to be in Stern Pinball Arcade (SPOILER WARNING!)

Oct 15, 2013
This is pretty cool. I see it says delivery for the kickstarter prizes as this coming November but the Ghostbusters table says coming this fall? So when is it going to release and on what platforms? Is it going to be similar to TPA in that Steam and mobile get everything first and the other platforms have to wait? Also are there going to be seasons or are the tables going to be sold individually?

I first heard about the AC/DC table on one of the Blahcade podcasts and after seeing some Youtube videos I'm really looking forward to playing it on the PS4. I'll probably just get that table. Hopefully FS sticks to fewer platforms this time so the quality and time between releases is better than TPA.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Can you highlight the text between the [* *] and see the table names? This works on my PC but maybe you can't do this on other devices, I don't know.

I'm trying to be careful with spoilers/"leaks", and I've seen this convention on other sites. If highlighting doesn't work, let me know and I'll just type them regularly in a reply, down here someone shouldn't accidently see something they don't want to see. :)

Thanks dude. Unfortunately I can't highlight the space. If you feel more comfortable sending me a direct private message feel free. Thanks so much for the offer.

R

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You don't have to highlight them. Just zoom in tight on them and you will be able to make them out.
Mostly just the pins announced in the short lived Kickstarter. AC/DC, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, etc.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Thanks dude. Unfortunately I can't highlight the space. If you feel more comfortable sending me a direct private message feel free. Thanks so much for the offer.
Thanks for the reminder. I've removed the spoiler tags, since it's not a spoiler any more, and was in fact exactly right as far as the three new tables (AC/DC, Ghostbusters, Star Trek) being the first three new tables officially announced for SPA (and perhaps with the non-new tables, though that wasn't really a spoiler).

I admit to having some mild curiosity if this spoiler had anything to do with the timing of the AC/DC Kickstarter :) ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts