Possible Wizard Goals Glitch

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I am playing on an Acer Iconia A1-810 using Jelly Bean 4.2.2, and I noticed that Wizard Goals only start activating AFTER I have achieved all of the Standard Goals and finished the game when the last Standard Goal is met. It's a bit frustrating to finish the last Standard Goal, only to see I've pulled off 3 or 4 of the Wizard Goals already and would have to do them again to get the star next to them.

I have played The Pinball Arcade on an iPad 2, and after finishing the last Standard Goal, I would notice that, sometimes, some of the Wizard Goals already have that star. This does not happen on the Iconia.

So either there is a bug spanning the entire Android version or the entire iOS version. I've put it here in the Android version because goals not getting activated when the requirements have been met sounds more like a glitch to me. This should be very easy to replicate if the Android version itself is the source.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
I actually thought it was a bug that wizard goals couldn't be achieved immediately, so I "fixed it" for iOS. Turns out the design was to not unlock wizard goals until all standard goals are complete and the game ends so I had to revert the "fix".

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
I actually thought it was a bug that wizard goals couldn't be achieved immediately, so I "fixed it" for iOS. Turns out the design was to not unlock wizard goals until all standard goals are complete and the game ends so I had to revert the "fix".

Please "fix it" again. For example Totan's harem multiball goal is ridiculous and I had rescued the princess multiple times before ticking it off. Also on HS I had all standard goals finished on my first game, would be cool to at least be able to move on to the wiz goals in the same game.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
If the wizard goals unlock during the standard goals then they are... standard goals. The division makes sense to me. In fact, I wish there were more than two levels of goals to hit! There's nothing more satisfying than FINALLY nailing that last goal, unlocking a new set, and then watching them drop because you've become a Table Ninja.

TOTAN's harem multiball rewards the patient: trap the ball and wait for the tiger loop light to go out and then fire away. If you can hit the loop consistently, it's easy to knock over that last goal. Rush it, and you're tiger looping every time.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
All right, thanks for the clarification. I had it backwards, it seems.

I had a lot of trouble getting Harem Multiball to start as I wans't sure what triggers it. I tried trapping the ball when the Tiger Loops were active, but they didn't seem to go away. I lost patience and just continued playing. Kind of telling that, after starting Harem Multiball and gettig that goal done, I got all five Wizard Goals within the next 30 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.