POTO date release? (Place yer bets)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sony UK blog said POTO would be on PS4, too. Not PS3. Don't have a PS4 so can't check if it's actually there.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Well, looks like we should get POTO and PZ this Tuesday for PS3 then. Nice! That's the last day I work before holiday vacation. I like the idea of a challenge mode on PS3. That was my favorite way to play the Williams classics disk.

Noticed that the Vita didn't update though.......that's odd, seeing as how PS3/Vita tables are cross-buy. Unless that's about to change for season 4?

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Well, looks like we should get POTO and PZ this Tuesday for PS3 then. Nice! That's the last day I work before holiday vacation. I like the idea of a challenge mode on PS3. That was my favorite way to play the Williams classics disk.

Noticed that the Vita didn't update though.......that's odd, seeing as how PS3/Vita tables are cross-buy. Unless that's about to change for season 4?

I highly doubt we'll get PZ, as it wasn't included in the update.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Ah, I just automatically assumed that we'd get the dual release deal, like we've been getting. I guess Season 4 will only be one table at a time on PS3 for Season 4 then. I hope that means more frequent releases, since it's only one at a time.

Disturbing not to have a TPA update for Vita too, usually they come at the same time. Another change in Season 4? Is PS3/Vita cross-buy ending? Is Vita even getting Season 4? Questions, questions......

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
For europeans, no game update so far. What a surprise.

I highly doubt that we will get it this coming tuesday, 2 days before Xmas.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Ah, I just automatically assumed that we'd get the dual release deal, like we've been getting. I guess Season 4 will only be one table at a time on PS3 for Season 4 then. I hope that means more frequent releases, since it's only one at a time.

Disturbing not to have a TPA update for Vita too, usually they come at the same time. Another change in Season 4? Is PS3/Vita cross-buy ending? Is Vita even getting Season 4? Questions, questions......

It shouldn't come as a surprise. Just when you think you know Farsight's routine, they change it up. :p

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
I'll believe it when I see it...

That is good news ala Mr. Herbert, but It's not the 23rd yet and I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oh and obviously my orginal speculated release date was off a bit...

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So this is on PS4 but not yet PS3? Just catching up after my Christmas break from the forums.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Update 1.21 (505 MB) is out for europeans.

No PS Store update this week, so maybe POTO will be released next week.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
According to the Playstation EU Blog, it's up now. Whether it actually is or not, who knows!

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
According to the Playstation EU Blog, it's up now. Whether it actually is or not, who knows!

Yup finally, indeed it is up.....Phantom has arrived! :)

Would have been cool if they had thrown Party Zone into the mix, as well.Hopefully we won't have to wait to long on it and the other upcoming tables.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yup finally, indeed it is up.....Phantom has arrived! :)

Would have been cool if they had thrown Party Zone into the mix, as well.Hopefully we won't have to wait to long on it and the other upcoming tables.

Anyone know why they only put out the one table this time? TPZ should be ready by now.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts