POTO date release? (Place yer bets)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Since FarSight spilled the beans on Facebook, I'll do the same here.

Phantom of the Opera (for platforms that don't have it yet), The Party Zone, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers and The Addams Family should be available on PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU), PS Vita (NA/EU) and Xbox One mid to late March if all goes as planned.

Just saw this in an Addams Family thread and thought i'd throw it in here in case someone missed it.

Let's hope all goes as planned.Can't wait! :)

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
What scares me much more than that is that in Europe the last table we had was BSD in November, and that we have to take as a wonderfull news that we have now to wait until at least mid March to have a new one... so ok it should be 5 tables together, but 3 months without tables... At this level the quiet man i am could push a button to make the Sony Europe building blow up whithout any culpability. And even if i know FS is not responsible for that, leting things going that way without even keeping us PS3 users in touch on WTF is going on is definitely unacceptable. So yep, i'm freakin happy about this great news.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
If anyone is wondering, I checked the other day, and this is still an issue. No POTO. PS3 in Europe is half a year behind schedule now. That is pretty ridiculous.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts