Request Pro modes for older tables

hawk

Mar 1, 2014
Will there be an option to upgrade previously released tables such as RBION or Cirqus Voltaire to pro versions?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's possible. But who knows. Don't think Farsight have ever officially commented on this.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's practically a necessity since this is the only way we can at least make the tables a little tougher and to cut down on extra balls.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
To me, pro versions are pointless. The only table worth having pro version is SS. Pro version is basically configuring with the lights, solenoids, audio, and video in order to see if they're in working condition (useful for an actual table, but not for its virtual counterpart). So its best if we just leave everything as it is.

N

netizen

To me, pro versions are pointless. The only table worth having pro version is SS. Pro version is basically configuring with the lights, solenoids, audio, and video in order to see if they're in working condition (useful for an actual table, but not for its virtual counterpart). So its best if we just leave everything as it is.

yeah totally worthless. Tournament setups, and turning off/on EBs or making specials score/credit/audit all completely worthless actions, just like adjusting thes levels of replay, or the score that triggers it, whether it awards EB/score/audit, how long timers run for etc

All those things that impact or influence how you play the game are totally worthless, we should just be given ROM settings with everything cranked to ex.easy and be happy with that. :rolleyes:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I know the more hardcore "Fox only Final Destination no weapons" players like the option to turn extra balls off, but I would just lie to say there's nothing like having an army of extra balls remaining and feeling unstoppable :p

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Just to clarify (and to go slightly off-topic) if I set some options in Pro mode for table X, exit pro mode and play a bit then enter it again, it restores the options I set, yes?

N

netizen

Just to clarify (and to go slightly off-topic) if I set some options in Pro mode for table X, exit pro mode and play a bit then enter it again, it restores the options I set, yes?

unless an old bug has resurfaced, yes.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Pro mode settings do not store on the PS4 version, which has been acknowledged by FS as a bug on their FB page, and I sure hope it's one they'll actually fix.

Assuming they do...yes Pro Modes for all tables would be great!! : D

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
You get too old (Xenon, Fathom) then you'd be dealing with dipswitch menus! I find them useless and way overpriced. In SS the family mode is supposed to be off by factory default, but FS changed that. There aren't too many tables I would worry about. Wow now we're E rated for everything in the book! But certain games (IMO) like GTA V should be rated AO but aren't. I won't bring myself to play, what I deem as morally wrong, games. There's a BIG difference in slaying a monster in Diablo and killing a realistic looking police officer. Maybe I am getting too old, but just a couple of weeks ago another school was assaulted by some kid with some pretty hefty knives. If they're minors the parent's should be fined or locked up too. Set an example that R rated movies, or TV and games are meant only for those 17 and over. You don't hear much about Australia having these problems. Sorry to go off-topic but parents use video games as babysitting tools and the TV. Aren't we supposed to set the example as the US? Does anyone care anymore?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I want them to make pro modes for all games that use them, I love giving myself 10 balls to practice on the game. 3 balls drives me crazy, I suck at pinball but I love the entertainment of the games like lights, sounds, music, and voices. Getting 10 balls also gives me a chance to learn the table, then maybe someday I can start going into tournaments and winning prizes. Two games I would love to get 10 balls on are Ripley's Believe It Or Not, and Monster Bash, both of those games kick my butt badley. I also enjoy doing other things in the Pro Modes to, I love Pinball I just suck at a lot of games, so that's my two cents.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
You get too old (Xenon, Fathom) then you'd be dealing with dipswitch menus! I find them useless and way overpriced. In SS the family mode is supposed to be off by factory default, but FS changed that. There aren't too many tables I would worry about. Wow now we're E rated for everything in the book! But certain games (IMO) like GTA V should be rated AO but aren't. I won't bring myself to play, what I deem as morally wrong, games. There's a BIG difference in slaying a monster in Diablo and killing a realistic looking police officer. Maybe I am getting too old, but just a couple of weeks ago another school was assaulted by some kid with some pretty hefty knives. If they're minors the parent's should be fined or locked up too. Set an example that R rated movies, or TV and games are meant only for those 17 and over. You don't hear much about Australia having these problems. Sorry to go off-topic but parents use video games as babysitting tools and the TV. Aren't we supposed to set the example as the US? Does anyone care anymore?

I hope when Pinball After Dark comes out we get Scared Stiff without family mode settings as the free table in the collection. Be an easy game for them to start out with.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
I'd love a pro menu for Funhouse. I actually enjoy the Pinball: Hall of a Fame version better because of how easy TPA version is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts