Pro Pinball

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
[MENTION=4106]EldarOfSuburbia[/MENTION] - these things certainly change over the years. I used AVG years ago and it was great. I then saw at woek a super small little protector called Avast and that worked well for years, and then like a lot of things got fatter and fatter. Just before switching last year I read some reviews and tried a few and Panda (free) came out on top. It's the resident protection that seems to perform well for me particularly on a crappy sluggish netbook we have. Having said all this, things change and what it's like today it might not be like tomorrow. My old company had Sophos and it was good too.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I looked it up and noticed that the IOS and Android beta periods were each ten weeks long. So let's all check back here at the end of January?

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Any idea how to contact them? I get access to the forum but not the member section where I am supposed to download it. I can´t post any messages it just keep telling me I am not logged in despite I am. I find no contact info anywhere have no clue how and whom to contact?

Has anybody here managed to get the timeshock! beta? I am a backer since several years.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Managed to find barnstorm... Suggest I don´t have access to the beta... Yet another year or two waiting then I guess.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Nice split screen!

Man, even this old demo looks so damn good it makes you forget all the pita with the huge delay

Edit: almost.
"Get the thing done barnstorm! And don't even think about Christmas holidays."

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Update:

CUJFv9AWoAEaohc.jpg:large

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts