Pro Pinball

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Pin*Bot has one too I think, but it (like Whirlwind) is too low to actually save any balls barring a minor miracle.

In fact, I think Terminator 2 is the only table which has a centre post that helps the player more than it hinders them.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Also, speaking of the kickstarter itself, is anyone a little bit confused by the way the tiers are set up?

£10 = one game
£15 = two games (7.50 each)
£25 = three games (8.30 each)

It seems like a strange move to do.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Whirlwind, Terminator 2, and Spider-Man all have center posts.

Often it's used to counteract a table with a centre shot that can lead to SDTM, like Spider-man and Pinbot.

Bally's Medusa actually has a centre post that the player can fire upwards (as in towards the top of the playfield, not toward the glass) with a button press, to knock balls back. You can only use it a limited number of times, though.

Ade

Silverball Studios
Aug 1, 2012
Also, speaking of the kickstarter itself, is anyone a little bit confused by the way the tiers are set up?

£10 = one game
£15 = two games (7.50 each)
£25 = three games (8.30 each)

It seems like a strange move to do.

The reason for the hike is that you also get VIP status and access to an exclusive VIP forum for the £25 pledge.

Ade.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Really happy to see you guys made it this time. Making just one table was a much wiser decision. iPad + Mac + XBLA is a perfect combination for me.

Congratulations :cool:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Man...I forgot how bad I suck when I'm stuck with keyboard controls. The new Timeshock's going to support controllers on PC, I hope?

karl

May 10, 2012
Congrats to Ade and the team!

Been playing the Timeshock original today and I am still amazed at how good it is after all these years. I am thrilled beyond belief by the prospects of the new version and the Cabinet version especially.

Cheers Ade!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It does? It is not recognizing my 360 controller at all.

Trying clicking Controls> Change Controls,

then press your preferred button on the 360 controller for whatever control is flashing.

Note: Won't recognize triggers, d-pad, or right analog.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
The insane thing is there are people that have up to 8 times that score: http://www.tmt.at/ante/ts.phtml?pinballid=201

So playing for 80 billion is kind of a marathon ^^

Hi, that is me. :) The 80 billion Timeshock marathon was about 6 hours. The game went to End of Time only twice. Mostly it was just playing Time Machine Frenzy over and over, which is much better risk/reward than the explorations. The other key point was to keep Super Magnosave active all the time, by traveling back and forth between Present and Ancient Rome to always keep collecting the souvenirs for Ultra Magnosave.

6 hours for Timeshock is short for Pro Pinball marathons, though. The top scores on The Web, BRUSA, and Fantastic Journey all take around 24 hours of gameplay. They all give out enough extra balls to play forever so it's just a question of endurance and not crashing. Timeshock is the exception with a hard cap of 10 EBs for the whole game.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.