PS3 bugs/problems and a tip....

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
While playing a lot of pinball over the weekend I came across a couple of issues.. NOT sure if table or PS3 problem so can someone please check this out for me...

Twilight Zone........

When getting the "Lost in the Zone" high score of over 377,000,000 it reverts back to the normal score of 300,000,000 when table is quit and played later. Is this normal?

Dr. Dude........

When I got Grand Champion it erased the previous score and put me as Grand Champion and also score #1 so "CDS" I think is not on my high score list now...

Ball bounces out of Gift of Gab a lot of times... lost count....these are direct hits at speed and bounces off the right bumper.

Mix-master multiball is same as other platforms...Camera zooms in and you end up playing the table blind... I got lucky and hit a ball back into it and it carried on as normal then... Can Farsight put an option in to disable camera zoom on this table please?

Twilight Zone Tip..... :)

When going for "camera" shot, hold the left flipper up to increase target target hole size by about 120% - same as real table.

Catch you all later :cool:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
When getting the "Lost in the Zone" high score of over 377,000,000 it reverts back to the normal score of 300,000,000 when table is quit and played later. Is this normal?

Yes, this is normal. See Master Issues List: Twilight Zone, Issue # 19-004. All tables with secondary score lists do this.

But if you have Twilight Zone Pro and play with the operator mode on, it will remember LITZ Champion, because in operator mode it does not reset the table ROM when you exit to the main menu.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Mix-master multiball is same as other platforms...Camera zooms in and you end up playing the table blind... I got lucky and hit a ball back into it and it carried on as normal then... Can Farsight put an option in to disable camera zoom on this table please?

They have said that they're working on a feature to disable all event cameras. In the meantime, if you go into Options and set "Multiball camera" back to "On," it should prevent most instances of the camera getting stuck somewhere at the start of multiball.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
Thanks all. Will get Pro Version of TZ and will check multiball option.

Oh... Anyone know if Jackbot is planned for the future ?

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
cheers. I hope they can get Jackbot for the set. nice fast table. willing to .... forgot what .....kickstart... sorry. I'll find out then donate to a kickstarter

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts