PS3 NA Version 2.13 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I don't have the friend leaderboard bug. Weird. Then again I only have 4 psn friends that have ever played TPA.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
options SETUP

Guess it is only on the PS3 version then. There's no such option on the Vita.

@ DarkAkatosh, I believe that bug only appeared if you had a lot of friends on your list. Since you have only 4 friends, you didn't get the bug.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Has anyone else completed all of the standard goals for both Space Shuttle and White Water? I did this and got the notification telling me that the wizard goals unlocked, but it still lists the standard goals with checks next to all of them.

Never mind. I just played a quick game of both of them and the wizard goals appeared afterwards

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Has anyone else completed all of the standard goals for both Space Shuttle and White Water? I did this and got the notification telling me that the wizard goals unlocked, but it still lists the standard goals with checks next to all of them.

As much as I want those tables, I refuse to buy anything more until the Leaderboards are properly addressed . That matters more to me than trophies, local 5 high scores, etc..

Comparing scores on the Leaderboard w/Friends is all I care about with TPA.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I think the transparent ramps in WW could be a lot better and how do you get the eyeball ball? I would buy it if they provided it for sale. As I sit with my new PS3 I had to buy season 1 and then packs 11 and 12 and now 13. $3.99 for pro-mode alone is a rip-off. A 2 pack of tables is $4.99...oh well and the leaderboards are still screwed up as everyone mentioned. The new tables play well though. SS is really well done and WW is too I just think the ramps could look bettter they look like a mobile's ramps.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Does anyone know if you can purchase the season 2 pass even if you have already purchased the first couple tables already? It looks like you will save a little money by purchasing the pact even with the first packs purchased. It didn't look like you could purchase the second pact through the game itself, but it did look like you could do it through the PSN store. Has anyone tried this?

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Guess it is only on the PS3 version then. There's no such option on the Vita.

Note that on PS3 it is only in the option screen accessible from Table Menus, not from the Main menu. I always find that confusing. At least it defaulted to "off" for each table, that saved me some work. : D

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I think the transparent ramps in WW could be a lot better and how do you get the eyeball ball? I would buy it if they provided it for sale. As I sit with my new PS3 I had to buy season 1 and then packs 11 and 12 and now 13. $3.99 for pro-mode alone is a rip-off. A 2 pack of tables is $4.99...oh well and the leaderboards are still screwed up as everyone mentioned. The new tables play well though. SS is really well done and WW is too I just think the ramps could look bettter they look like a mobile's ramps.

Yeah, unfortunately I think they share way too many resources with the mobile versions. I think TPA on the PS3 would be a much better experience if they didn't make the mobile versions at all.

As far as the eyeball, it just showed up for me in Extras. I didn't pay or win. Who knows...
I wouldn't have paid for it anyway. You can barely make it out on the Scared Stiff table with all of the crazy lighting on the ball. It's just a glare of light.

The instructions on WW went blank after one view...

Blank? That's not good.
Do they show when you back out of the table and restart?

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Actually, I think the ramps look better on the iOS version. The PS3 version would look better if it was developed on the PS3 to take advantage of the cell processor, instead of developing it on the 360' which at the moment is dead for them. You would think they would develop for the system they can actually release it on.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
STTNG shield lights bad? GENIE bad? I'm holding out in solidarity with Spoon, and just snagged a bunch of FREE games on PSN.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It feels so weird to see TPA DLC on the store that doesn't show PURCHASED next to it.
I've always just clicked on BUY the second it shows up.

I really hope they can get the Leaderboard fixed because Space Shuttle is one of my favorite tables and it pains me to pass on it.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I haven't purchased the "Season 2" pack but it's available, even if you own table packs 11-13. It's only $29 right now, wasn't it supposed to be $39?

According to the support, you can get credits from Farsight for the already purchased packs if you buy the Season packs but you can only redeem them devices like Android or iOS.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
BUG: After completing the "Standard Goals" in Space Shuttle or WH20 I got the trophy and a "Congratulations ..." message but the menu item didn't switch to "Wizard Goals". Restarting TPA didn't help. Only after completing one of the Standard Goals again (like the Skillshot on WH20) I can now see the Wizard Goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts