PS3 Pinball Controller WIP

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
My word I didn't know this thread existed. I gotta say that I'm beyond impressed with what I saw. That form of art was nothing short of remarkable! Flabbergasted by the skills it took to create it. I would certainly pay for something like that....easily!

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Wow...It has been a long time since I posted the last progress or just even had a hand on the controller. I just started working on the controller again. I ordered a Stern Plunger Set and also redit the Nudge mechanism. All in All it works much better now, even If there is much space to improve it. But I am on a good way. Hope the Plunger will arrive tommorow, so I can add it. I will do some new shots then. Also I will do a Video.

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Plungerunit arrived :) Time to get that working :)

001.JPG

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Yes, I totaly redit the nudge mechanism. It´s now higher in the Cabinet directly mounted under the top plate. Also a bigger weight and just one spring on top. It´s perfectly balanced now. But there is a very small delay from the nudge on the box to the nudge in TPA. But you get used to it, cause it´s very very small. You just have to do a small hit on the box and it nudge, cause the weight with the spring is very sensible. Feels like pinballing now :)

BTW here is the installed Plunger on the Cabinet.

002.JPG

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Feels very final! The nudge is almost at it´s best. The plunger feels fine so far. Only the poti seems to have some problems, it stutters much on a plung, maybe I replace it with a new one. But the Gameplay itself feels like playing pinball :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts