PS3 Version 2.10 Feedback & Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post feedback on both Dr. Dude and Firepower when you get a chance. I would really like to know if this pack is visually polished like the Scared Stiff/Big Shot pack or if it's lacking like the Harley/Taxi pack.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
will do. I was POC on visual pinball for PC so very interested in Dr. Dude table. will post later. ;)

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
dr dude seems to play ok ....1 shot does drain like real table.... buy it to play it ----- a lot of fun.... BUY if you have friends coming to visit. More fun if real table... Wish Farsight would remember that PS3 controllers have motion capabilities for nudging .

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
dr dude seems to play ok ....1 shot does drain like real table.... buy it to play it ----- a lot of fun.... BUY if you have friends coming to visit. More fun if real table... Wish Farsight would remember that PS3 controllers have motion capabilities for nudging .

I was just saying the other night what a great litle feature it would be if we had the ability to nudge the table with the PS3 motion contoller. :)

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Zen use to have nudge with the motion controller and it was pretty useless. You practically had to throw the controller across the room to get it to nudge.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I was just saying the other night what a great litle feature it would be if we had the ability to nudge the table with the PS3 motion contoller. :)

I would not want that. I move the controller around the same way that I lean when playing a table in real life.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hey! guys,

My first post on here, been loving TPA, own every table released so far (I play the PS3 version) been steadily improving over the last month or so.

I downloaded the new table pack today from the UK PS Store but sadly I have had my first problem with this latest pack, the trophies are not "properly" unlocking for me, by this I mean they do unlock/pop up in game as usual but they "DO NOT" show on my trophy list/profile, pretty gutted about this to be honest.

Anyone else having this problem?

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
New1.08 version? you need to purchase unlock codes for tables. if purchased before.....goto download list and look again .it does work... SONY are stupid and we would never download again....... IT DOES HAPPEN TO SONY ..... sometimes

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Zen use to have nudge with the motion controller and it was pretty useless. You practically had to throw the controller across the room to get it to nudge.

Well i am practially already doing this everytime data tells me "if you had propelled the ball on the proper trajectory".... lol

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Hey! guys,

My first post on here, been loving TPA, own every table released so far (I play the PS3 version) been steadily improving over the last month or so.

I downloaded the new table pack today from the UK PS Store but sadly I have had my first problem with this latest pack, the trophies are not "properly" unlocking for me, by this I mean they do unlock/pop up in game as usual but they "DO NOT" show on my trophy list/profile, pretty gutted about this to be honest.

Anyone else having this problem?

Don't worry too much, some time it takes a day or two for them to show up on new games or DLC. They can be a little slow getting them put up to see them online but they'll just show up soon.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Wait, you're not clicking both flippers to interrupt him?

I cant, the contoller would have already left my hand by that time and would be hurtling at warp 9 towards the nearest concrete constructed permanent, non powered force field, or as well call them, walls. lol

Anyway just bought the ST custom ball, meybe that will help me get that 9.9 goal thats eludes me. :)

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
firepower "seems" to kick more on the pops if using CRT old tv for bass boost. otherwise,,, no other change noticed.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Don't worry too much, some time it takes a day or two for them to show up on new games or DLC. They can be a little slow getting them put up to see them online but they'll just show up soon.

Hope your right mate, thanks! for the feedback, much appreciated.

Cheers!:)

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'll leave it to PiN WiZ to start an official "2.10 discussion and feedback" thread, but did anyone else notice any changes/improvements? It'd be nice if FS started to release changelogs, but they don't, so we'll just have to be (very) observant.

PS - need to fill up my 'wallet' in order to buy (loved Firepower in the PHoF for both PS2 and Wii).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts