PSN tournament bugged ?

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Hi,

I noticed there's a new PSN tournament, however it seems bugged. I only see 6 tables and one empty space.
Monster Bash, Big Shot, Elvira, Cue Ball Wizard, Fish Tales and Black Rose.
If you press X on the empty space, my PS3 hangs requiring a hard reset.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
<speculation>
I believe this is Black Knight 2000, one of the Season 3 tables that has not been released yet; if it comes out on Tuesday, it should hopefully work.
</speculation>

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
That has a low chance of happening over here in Europe + that's only 7 tables, while usually we have 8.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I just checked on my PS VITA (didn't turn PS3 on yet), and when I start the "empty spot" I get the new table tidbit, it has the TOTAN logo, but the Black Knight 2000 text, so that's confirmed.

For some funky stuff, see the VITA section.

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Hi,

I noticed there's a new PSN tournament, however it seems bugged. I only see 6 tables and one empty space.
Monster Bash, Big Shot, Elvira, Cue Ball Wizard, Fish Tales and Black Rose.
If you press X on the empty space, my PS3 hangs requiring a hard reset.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Not sure whether i even pressed anything but i also crashed over that empty space.

I just checked on my PS VITA (didn't turn PS3 on yet), and when I start the "empty spot" I get the new table tidbit, it has the TOTAN logo, but the Black Knight 2000 text, so that's confirmed.

This sounds great.If BK2000 is imminent(next week?!!!!) so must be Whodunnit, for good things always come in pairs!

Krakehz

Nov 6, 2013
Hey Everyone! We just launched a new week long timed tournament for PS3/Vita! Have fun and good luck!

Tables:
Fish Tales
Black Rose
Cue Ball Wizard
Monster Bash
Big Shot
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Dr. Dude
Firepower

So yea its bugged, doesent make sense to start a tournament with unreleased tables like bk2000...

Lysurgeon

Jun 17, 2012
lame, ive gotten a high score on black rose twice. it doesnt seem to register your score when you enter initials...

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Wow. Leave it to the guys at FS to release a tournament - missing a table b/c it hasn't been released on our platform yet!

Brilliant!!

#notsurprised

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I joined the tourney yesterday night, and there is no problem for me: 8 tables (FT, BR, CBW, MB, BS, EATPM, DrD, FP) and no empty space...

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Yup now there are the usual 8 tables but my scores for the two tables(Dr. Dude and Firepower) that were added after the initial bug aren't registering.Oh well, no biggie.Less interested in tournaments and way more interested in upcoming releases.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
They re-launched the tournament with different tables; when I got back on my VITA, it said the tournament was over. Then the next time it started normally the new already-released tables. Kudos to FS for acting so quickly!

tritium03

May 19, 2014
Yup now there are the usual 8 tables but my scores for the two tables(Dr. Dude and Firepower) that were added after the initial bug aren't registering.Oh well, no biggie.Less interested in tournaments and way more interested in upcoming releases.

yes, same thing for me. My scores for this two tables are not registering. Normally, I'm in the ten first, but nothing. Hey farsight, Is there anything to do to repair that ?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
yes, same thing for me. My scores for this two tables are not registering. Normally, I'm in the ten first, but nothing. Hey farsight, Is there anything to do to repair that ?

Give it a little more time. My scores took a little while to show up.

tritium03

May 19, 2014
I do scores on this 2 tables 3 or 4 hours ago. I'm OK to waiting more time but I'm no problems with the others tables. I think there is a problem.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
I made a good session this afternoon on the silver tourney, kind of 1st reference scores ;) Most of them shouldnt hold on i guess, but i'm pretty happy with Dr Dude, Elvira and CBW. Anyway, my goal is to join the gold tourney, hope i'll do it. Good luck to everyone :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I made a good session this afternoon on the silver tourney, kind of 1st reference scores ;) Most of them shouldnt hold on i guess, but i'm pretty happy with Dr Dude, Elvira and CBW. Anyway, my goal is to join the gold tourney, hope i'll do it. Good luck to everyone :)

I think you should just quit now...... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.