PSN tournament bugged ?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Same here -- scores set hours ago do not register on Firepower nor on Dr. Dude. But scores DO register, must be ppl late to the party after the tournament was reset.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Everything considered, this tourney is not that bad. My 2 regrets: MB again, ok we all love this table but 2 times in the row really?? And the worst for me: big shot. Yhe table is definitely a great classic, so hard to not try again when u lose, but for competition the "children scoring" (dont worry if u were bad at the beginning, most of points are coming later!), that i already dont like usually, is a pain in the ass in a 20mn tourney. At least they should have fixed the number of balls at 3. On golden level, i guess pretenders to the title are just not playing the 3 1st balls...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Everything considered, this tourney is not that bad. My 2 regrets: MB again, ok we all love this table but 2 times in the row really?? And the worst for me: big shot. Yhe table is definitely a great classic, so hard to not try again when u lose, but for competition the "children scoring" (dont worry if u were bad at the beginning, most of points are coming later!), that i already dont like usually, is a pain in the ass in a 20mn tourney. At least they should have fixed the number of balls at 3. On golden level, i guess pretenders to the title are just not playing the 3 1st balls...

I just don't really care for Big Shot. It's ok, but not my thing. Scoring does really crank up at the end though. You can go into your last ball with nothing and come out with a decent score.

I agree on MB. I'd have preferred to see ToM or TOTAN if they wanted a late year DMD.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
fromduc and Kratos3 well done,i`m behind you 2 trying to catch up !! :p fromduc what are you French drinking !!! first your team wallops the Swiss now your walloping us in pinball,great scores and great play. my psn id is egeorgiou123 and on the pc id is manny.great world cup no one knows who`s going to win !!! :) ps Monster bash is driving me nuts !!! :rolleyes:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Well tx Wolfson, but this tourney is like the WC: the point is not to play well at the beginning but to be here at the end ;p

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Just a bit bummed Firepower and Dr Dude are not recording score, had a great run in Firepower with just under 1 Million and checked back hours later and nothing was recorded.

Looking forward to the new releases.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Gold is the same time; they just never updated the text when you join the tourney. But with 25% of my scores not registering (Dr. Dude & Firepower = 2 out of 8), while for late joiners (after the Reset) it does register, looks like back to Silver for me...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
No comments from golden tourney guys?

As I don't own the two new table packs (FT and BR), I don't compete for the top ten. I just want to save my place in the golden tier! :p

It doesn't count too much as we're still at the beginning of the tourney, but so far, two 1st ranks:

MB - ~1.650 billion
BS - ~330K

and two 2nd ranks:

DrD - ~33 M
EAPTM - ~37 M

9th on CBW (~1B) and a crappy score on FP (I have to work this one).

But I noticed that the "over-the-top" players (Sir Moveenstein, Tough_Killer, nstalkie, smbaydp, Chopin...) didn't play on any tables for now.

It will be tough to stay in when these guy will join in.

Last edited:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Wow so finally we're beyond almost everywhere on silver. But of course if top players are out (or havent all tables like u Tann) its easyer.

On my side i broke my controller last night, and not sure to have time for buy a new one these days, so i shouldnt improve. My IRL friend Benj took me the BR 1st place yesterday, and i'm pretty sure i wont stand on MB (only 1.1B). Anyway, except earthquake, it should be ok for makin it gold.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Wow so finally we're beyond almost everywhere on silver. But of course if top players are out (or havent all tables like u Tann) its easyer.

On my side i broke my controller last night, and not sure to have time for buy a new one these days, so i shouldnt improve. My IRL friend Benj took me the BR 1st place yesterday, and i'm pretty sure i wont stand on MB (only 1.1B). Anyway, except earthquake, it should be ok for makin it gold.

Umm yeah. I think you'll be ok. ;)

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

Yeah, except MB, all the top scores in the gold tier can be improved a lot. The "timing" is important in tournament: not put a too high score too early, in order to keep a card in his sleeve for the tournament last days (even hours!). ;)

Example: a guy thinks his 1st rank is safe on a table as nobody beats him. So he doesn't work to improve it. But the last day, BANZAI !! And it's too late to strike back! :p

EDIT: They're among us. Top scores in gold tier have doubled.

BS ~660K
FP ~2M
DrD ~69M
EATPM ~50M

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts