PSN Tournament starting July 31st

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
We're back to PSN as it appears to include the PS4; wonder if they are on the same leaderboards.

From Newsletter 40:

PS4/PS3/Vita (7/31)

Starship Troopers®
Space Shuttle™
Whirlwind™
Firepower™
Victory™
Haunted House™
Flight 2000™
Junk Yard™

Looks like an interesting mix!

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Bug finding talent. Last time I found a 10-min-bug in a first mentionable game now I have one in Firepower.
Score of 5.777.450 M. Had about 500 k, multiball, lost two, perspective changed diagonally, new balls to shoot, ball counter up to 3. after losing them except the last one perspective okay, BBall counter correct back to 2, ball lost Bonus count till end of 20 minutes with no chance to stop or tilt the game. Maybe the bug has been described before, Ill check later, I am now wondering if the score finds its way to the highscore list. It does. Not good. Farsight that should not happen on such a table which is in the game for so long a time. Real score should have reached 700.000+
This table should not be in the tournament!!

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Bug finding talent. Last time I found a 10-min-bug in a first mentionable game now I have one in Firepower.
Score of 5.777.450 M. Had about 500 k, multiball, lost two, perspective changed diagonally, new balls to shoot, ball counter up to 3. after losing them except the last one perspective okay, BBall counter correct back to 2, ball lost Bonus count till end of 20 minutes with no chance to stop or tilt the game. Maybe the bug has been described before, Ill check later, I am now wondering if the score finds its way to the highscore list. It does. Not good. Farsight that should not happen on such a table which is in the game for so long a time. Real score should have reached 700.000+
This table should not be in the tournament!!

Old bug......

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.