Quiz on what Pinball Machine these quotes come from

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I did this on Pinball Arcades Facebook page, and my Facebook page. So I thought I would do it on here, I will give you quotes to 10 games, and all you have to do is guess the Pinball Machine they belong to. My first one will be fairly easy, but if people like this I will do it again and make it harder. Ok here we go.

1) Out to the Cemetary, come on everybody
2) it's only Pinball
3) Quiet, we're playing
4) Get the hose, yeah
5) Look Bob Water Skiiers
6) This lock will shut down in 5 minutes
7) we just passed, Green Machine
8) Ha Ha Ha, Gotcha
9) Meow, meow, meow, meow
10) Stampede, Go, go ,go, go, go

This is what I could come up with in my head, the next batch I will look up on YouTube or something. So have fun guessing the games, and I think I put a hard one or two in their. Well this quiz is done, if you go down a few posts I have my last one and it's 20 pinball Quotes.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
1 - Addams Family
2 - FunHouse
3 - Jokerz
4 - ?
5 - Fish Tales
6 - ? Secret Service ?
7 - Banzai Run
8 - Mousin' Around!
9 - Bad Cats
10 - Jurassic Park

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Here's a hint on No 4. It has to do with Chicago if any of you know the story you'll know the game. No 6. Has to do with Money. That's all the hints I will give out now, both you guys did well especially Captain. But when I do another one it will be harder, because I will use YouTube to get the quotes instead of thinking of them. I will also have 20 quotes instead of 10, I thought this would be fun, somebody I now was doing this to me yesterday and that gave me an idea. Of course he was doing Arcade Machines and not Pinball Machines.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ark, you won those two games excellent, you know your pinball machines. If someone else did it I probably wouldn't of gotten them, well I will probably have another one tonight but again I'm going to work harder on this one and have 20 quotes instead of 10.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Alright here comes 20 quotes this time, some easy and some will be hard. So good luck, after this one, someone else should try it. Let's keep this thread open.

1)We have top men working on it, who?, top men.
2) Don't worry, I'll take care of you
4) We built this system
5) Go for the wall
6) Hey Bonehead
7) Send a Maniac, to catch a Maniac
8) Lock is lit, and so am I
9) I'm getting Crazyer
10) Where ever you go, their you are
11) Please help me, my wife's having a baby
12) Work kid work
13) Suspect just ran a red light Over
14) I I I I I I, Hate Peter Pan
15) I hope he's as good looking as you Doctor
16) You can have my Axe
17) Oh Behave
18) Return to the 70's
19) The Snack bar is open
20) They took are Pinball Machines

Well their it is my last list, this one was in my head to so most might be easy. Now I have a headache with this one, so again have fun guessing one more time and enjoy.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
1 - ?
2 - ?
4 - ?
5 - Rollergames
6 - No Fear (it's Skullhead?)
7 - Demolition Man
8 - Cactus Canyon
9 - Medieval Madness
10 - Ripley's Believe it or Not!
11 - ? Joke?
12 - ?
13 - The Getaway: High Speed II
14 - Hook?
15 - Dr. Dude?
16 - ?
17 - Austin Powers
18 - Time Machine
19 - Creature from the Black Lagoon
20 - Medieval Madness again

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Let's see...

5 - Rollergames (?)
7 - Demolition Man
12 - The Champion Pub (maybe?)
13 - High Speed (or maybe The Getaway as well?)
14 - Hook
15 - Dr. Dude (?)
17 - Austin Powers
19 - Creature from the Black Lagoon
20 - Medieval Madness

That's it for now.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Everybody seemed to do great, sorry my head was going nuts trying to figure out quotes. Skill-Shot thanks for catching 3, I can't believe I didn't put no. 3 in there. Also sorry about the two Midieval Madness quotes, I had a hard time thinking what to put in their, but it had fun doing it. Well here are the ones that are right, the ones that are wrong or not done will have a Question mark.

1) Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure
2) Congo
4) Tron Lagecy
5) Rollergames
6) Bone Busters inc
7) Demolition Man
8) Cactus Canyon
9) Midieval Madness
10) Ripley's Believe it or not
11) Rescue 911
12) Champion Pub
13) I've heard it on High Speed 1 and 2
14) Hook
15) Monster Bash
16) Lord Of The Rings
17) Austin Powers
18) Time Machine
19) Creature From The Black Lagoon
20) and yes this is Midieval Madness again sorry about that

Well let me give you a clue for 6 and 11, they are both Gottlieb games. 6 is a regular Solid State it came out in 1989 and 11 is a DMD. You guys will never get No. 2 or No. 4, even I wouldn't have gotten them. I will reveal the last ones in a day or so, so good luck again.

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Skill-Shot you are the man, how'd you know that you must own the machine or something. Kolchak357, you are also right it is Rescue 911, and last but not least Captain your right it's Bone Busters Inc. well the last one is a movie and it was made by Williams, see if you can figure it out. mmmagnetic, your right the sound on Creature is quite muffled, it is from the ROM. A lot of Bally games sound muffled listen to a real Addam's Family and a few others from that era interesting, I wish Farsight and Steve Ellenoff could fix the ROM sounds.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts