Ranking Season 5 Tables So Far...

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I know it's early but I think this has been a really strong first half, especially with Judge Dredd around the corner. No Fear really surprised me with how much I like playing it in TPA. I rank my list based on how the tables play in TPA and not in real life, as some games translate better than others.

1. No Fear
2. The Getaway
3. F14
4. Frankenstein

No Fear is really fast and challenging yet very accessible, translates well. The Getaway is more fun IRL, but it's still a great game with an awesome sound package. F-14 feels like the hardest with it's lightning speed and stand-up targets, the table is pretty minimalist but focused. No ramps! Frankenstein is the only bummer, and it's not even that terrible. It's just kind of boring. I really hate the art and sound package. The music is awful. This is honeslty why I think I like it as little as I do.

Fully expecting Judge Dredd to top my list soon, that's one of my all-time faves!

invitro

May 4, 2012
I'll add that the four are pretty close in my rankings. I think I'd rate F-14 9/10, I think it has a substantial but minor flaw in that the pop bumper is too weak. NF 9/10 also, waiting to time out the Minor Challenges is pretty annoying. Franky has only one flaw, but it's a major one: the score limit, so I give it 8/10. And HS2 also has only flaw, EB's are way too easy, I give it 8/10 also.

I expect Judge Dredd to be #1 on my list in one month...

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
I've found Frankenstein to be much more fun than I was expecting. Still:

1. F-14
2. HS2
3. Frank

I like them all though; it's a great start to the season.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I love all 4 games, I can't rate them, because they are all different. Which goes for every game on The Pinball Arcade, just give me Rescue 911, Family Guy, and The Wizard Of Oz and I will be extremely happy, oh I forgot Game Of Thrones.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Can't rate them as they are not available on XBox 360. Would love that MSF & HS2. Holding off on getting for my PS Vita.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I enjoy all four for different reasons. I might rank them slightly different in real life, but for TPA, for me it is..

1. F-14 - the most exciting to play, start to finish adrenaline
2. HS2 - supercharger is one of my favorite toys of all time
3. MSF - I dig the horror theme and 6 ball multiball
4. NF - looping those ramps and hitting the jump shot keep me playing

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
1. F-14
2. No Fear
3. Getaway
4. MS Frankenstein

High Speed 2 would be higher if High speed had never existed. The layout and everything is so close that the additions and enhancements don't make it enough of an original, unique experience. All of them are good. Frankenstein is a strong showing for a non-classic and non-modern Stern.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The three Ritchie tables are all pretty close in my mind. I think it's great that we got his last three big hits all in the same season. All that's really left from his Williams days are Flash (possible), Stellar Wars (unlikely), and Rollergames (licensing?).

Frank is a pretty decent game, but I haven't spent that much time with it.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
1)f14 2)msf 3)no fear 4) hs2 ...now the hardest out of the four is f14 and no fear but I have more fun with f14 and msf it's kinda a toss up between hs2 and no fear but my rankings stands as follows good season at half time with judge dredd coming out I've heard it's a hard table

chihuahua

Oct 19, 2015
I've found Frankenstein to be much more fun than I was expecting. Still:

1. F-14
2. HS2
3. Frank

I like them all though; it's a great start to the season.

I second all of that. Frankenstein is great. The other two are fantastic. I find myself playing the three of them for hours at a time. I really like the new physics.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.