Real Pinball Videos

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I was just talking about this on the TPA site. As you well know, sir. :)

I KNOW you did my friend.

french_guy_laughing-752361.jpg

Always smoking with a beret.
The baguette's missing.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just picked up a partially populated playfield for this beautiful Bally classic. Gonna strip some of it, clean it up and she'll make some nice wall art. I'd like to see this one in TPA. A lot of stuff to do on it.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Here's a modified Popeye Saves the Earth:

It sounds like an underrated table the way this guy talks about it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Video from some pinball league tournament. Includes Baywatch, Godzilla, and some other pins. The last pin is a Dr Who with a color DMD.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
A perfect pinball shot got a pinball stuck directly between a bumper and kicker.

[video=youtube;6fsQwqh6rzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6fsQwqh6rzs[/video]

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
i had the stuck ball shot happen to me too. Had to nudge at the end of the video to free it up. Didn't want to burn out the coil.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
A Vacation America video at last! It's a Christmas miracle! Also, info about how many of these were made (at about 19:04 in video), about 530 maximum. I had previously thought there was only one, maybe two, ever made! (because IPDB doesn't say) Todd says it's a good table and other people he sold it to liked it, but has a low score on IPDB:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yea, it's my game but, Liberty Bell is one wicked mo-fo.

You hear that "taktaktak taktak... chakchakchak chakchak" noise when you hit the credit button? That's the EXACT noise I wanted to hear when hitting the "Start" button on Big Shot. Since I'm certain their machine in Big Bear Lake makes that very noise, I'm so disappointed they didn't do that.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You hear that "taktaktak taktak... chakchakchak chakchak" noise when you hit the credit button? That's the EXACT noise I wanted to hear when hitting the "Start" button on Big Shot. Since I'm certain their machine in Big Bear Lake makes that very noise, I'm so disappointed they didn't do that.

Sure, it's for the most part, the sounds of the score reels resetting. Something sorely missing from TPA. Hopefully, ASK Homework integrates these sounds into the Zac EM's.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;ZKY687ckV0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZKY687ckV0M[/video]

Seems that's impossible to block the ball with the left flipper.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.