Real Pinball Videos

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really loved the show as well. There's a lot of talk of the show coming back. Hope it happens.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah! The table seems to be better than the movie, which was quiet disappointing.
Maybe "disappointing" is the wrong word, ´cause what do expect, when this tiny little book by Tolkien gets blown up into approx. overall 8 hours running time movie?
Rating LotR with 10 out of 10, I would give the Hobbit only 6. By the way, the first part was the best (imo).

Transfering the Hobbit into a single 2 1/2 hour movie, would have been much more satisfying. But greed was stronger than aspiration making a great picture.

Sickness of the mind...

I love it when the company's motives behind making a film completely clash with the film's message :p

invitro

May 4, 2012
If FS does ever make this, it better still have the Edgar Winter Group music in it.
They'd be guilty of fraud if they didn't... the song is crucial to this table (IMO anyway and though I like the movie theme music a lot too).

I had a pinball buddy who said something like: "Frankenstein" the song doesn't have anything to do with Frankenstein the movie, but it has everything to do with pinball.

karl

May 10, 2012
Stern picked Edgar Winter for the music on Mustang (they even featured 2 tracks by him) so I would guess the music rights for EWG is pretty cheap ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Played Ali at York pin show a few weeks ago. It was not the greatest (in Ali voice).
Actually I liked it, but my wife found it boring.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I guess I haven't watched a video of Full Throttle yet, because I just did and I'm thinking "wow". I didn't know it was a widebody either. Wild-looking table. So many shots. It's ugly as sin but it's the 21st century so no surprise there :(. I wonder if I'll ever get to play one.

K3V

Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys,

We stream real pinball live on Twitch every Thursday (and more) at http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball - we also team up with Farsight after their monthly streams showing off the latest TPA tables.

All our past episodes archived on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/buffalopinball if you want to go back and see what games we've played before. We've been at it since January or so.

Here's one of our most popular videos, when we played the rare America's Most Haunted by Spooky Pinball. Hope you can join us live one of these weeks. See you in chat!

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Wait a minute you host Buffalo Pinball and have an account on the forums? That's pretty cool!

I livestream digital pinball, and FarSight used to allow me and Pinballwiz45b to host something after the stream ends, but it ended when you joined the mix.

K3V

Nov 1, 2013
Wait a minute you host Buffalo Pinball and have an account on the forums? That's pretty cool!

I livestream digital pinball, and FarSight used to allow me and Pinballwiz45b to host something after the stream ends, but it ended when you joined the mix.

Haha yep I've had an account here for a while but don't post much. Pinball Arcade got me back into all this madness after all :)

If you or Pinballwiz want to stream after us, we usually throw it to someone else playing pinball or TPA when we're done.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.