Request Release Date Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PS Vita Europe?

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
I was hoping for PS3/Vita versions to be released at the same time, Vita version still has no release date. Will it happen sooner than another 10 weeks of painful wait?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I was hoping for PS3/Vita versions to be released at the same time, Vita version still has no release date. Will it happen sooner than another 10 weeks of painful wait?
Vita version was denied by SCEE and had to be resubmitted, dunno if this has happened yet.

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Does anyone know what time Sony release new titles? It's the 27th but it wasn't available when I checked this morning.

PinballRelatedName

Jun 27, 2012
^ It's almost always not till mid-afternoon, though sometimes can be later. Things have gone up as late as 6pm (UK time) before.
Save yourself a morning and wait till after lunch before you start hanging around waiting :)

Is the EU release just going to be the original pack of tables and no DLC? That'd be bogus.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
^ It's almost always not till mid-afternoon, though sometimes can be later. Things have gone up as late as 6pm (UK time) before.
Save yourself a morning and wait till after lunch before you start hanging around waiting :)

Is the EU release just going to be the original pack of tables and no DLC? That'd be bogus.

No DLC, that was supposedly submitted the minute the original game got approved.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
Just checked the store and all the things in the link you posted are there.

No TPA though. This ******* sucks :mad:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade is now scheduled to be released on both PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) on July 11th.

garethjuk

May 22, 2012
Hi All, Long time luker and first post for me.

I suppose I am lucky to own both a PS3 and a 360 but I got to the end of my tether last night when there was no explanation from Sony as to why the software had not been released other then a curt one word answer "Delayed". So I took the bull by the horns and signed up for a USA account and bought a PSN network card for $20 online. Adding up the core tables and both DLC comes to about $20 anyway, so I have only lost a few cents.

I must say that the PS network code turned up in my inbox within minutes and I have been playing happily since.

I'm not sure about whether Sony consider this "Legal" but it seems to be the only way around Sony Europe dragging their feet.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
No problem garethjuk. Did the same to get the full version and the DLC early, best $ 20 I've ever spent on any game. :eek:

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
i suppose if sony are going to give farsight some publicity here in europe i can wait another two weeks ... i thought about getting the us version but want to play it with my uk friends so i am going to wait ..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts