Request Release Date Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PS Vita Europe?

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
The solution is simply: create an U.S. profile on PSN and buy an $ PSN card. I'm from Europe too, and i did this.

Stupid question perhaps, but how do you actually do this? :)

I couldn't find a way to create a new account on the PS3 itself so went to the US PSN web sits and created an account. However, when trying to log on with the PS3 I get a message I'm not allowed to change the mail address. Any info would be appreciated please as I'm getting fed up with Sony EU's constant delays.

Asure

Jun 29, 2012
Stupid question perhaps, but how do you actually do this? :)

I couldn't find a way to create a new account on the PS3 itself so went to the US PSN web sits and created an account. However, when trying to log on with the PS3 I get a message I'm not allowed to change the mail address. Any info would be appreciated please as I'm getting fed up with Sony EU's constant delays.

You don't need to change the email of the main user. You need a new (local) user on the ps3.. this has no PSN id attached to it so you can add the PSN id there.

So, first, you create a new user on the PS3, this will be a local user and can have any name. Sign in with that user on the PS3 (go all the way to the left to do these steps.)

You will have two users on the ps3 at that point. Log in locally with the new user. This user has no PSN sign-in tied to it yet.. Then, you go to the psn sign-in, and create the account there. (or use existing USA account you made on the web page before.)

Use a USA address something in 91210 Beverly Hills CA always works for me hehe. Add the prepaid card to the USA account. Sign into psn and goto the store to buy.. That's basically it.
(You can do the same for a Japanese account if you wish. But it's a bit harder to read.. there are tutorials on what to enter in the Japanese dialog boxes on youtube..)

Sony has three different PSN stores for at least these three regions. I guess UK store may also be different a bit, but i never tried it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I always look up addresses of hotels when entering them for accounts in other regions. It just helps when looking at a real address to get the right info in. It seemed like when I was doing this years ago that some regions seemed to check if it was avalid address or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts