iOS - Bug Restore Purchase bug

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
I've got all PA tables on my ipad4 and I just bought an iPad Air. I tried to restore purchases and it worked but only for season 2 and 3. No matter what I do season 1 appears as not purchased. Any idea what the problem is?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you didn't try logging out then log back in, try that. Then try restoring again.

If you already did that...
Download the other version of TPA. Free if you have the paid version or vice versa. Then logout and login on both. Then restore purchases on both.

These worked for me when I had problems. If this doesn't work you will have to contact Farsight support.

Support@pinballarcade.com

Last edited:

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Support @ was able to make an adjustment in the database, asked me to log out and back in. The fix worked, all games show up in My Tables. Though pressing start on one means a download. No big deal, glad I have them back.
Thank you!

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
To avoid the endless downloading, and some other headaches, I suggest using ifunbox to backup your TPA data/tables. Can be done much more in depth if jailbroken, but even on jailed devices it allows access to app folders. Copy them to the computer, and that hastle is saved. Another feature is that it can backup your app specifically and install to another device in the same state it was on the original one. Saves me tons of time switching between devices.

PitchBlank

May 10, 2014
If you didn't try logging out then log back in, try that. Then try restoring again.

If you already did that...
Download the other version of TPA. Free if you have the paid version or vice versa. Then logout and login on both. Then restore purchases on both.

These worked for me when I had problems. If this doesn't work you will have to contact Farsight support.

Support@pinballarcade.com
I tried these methods once about a year back when all my Pro version purchases were gone (not the tables), and was able to restore everything except AFM Pro which TPA insists I never bought. My App Store receipt disagrees.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.