Season 3 PS4

Vince

Nov 7, 2013
What's the odds the EU get fishtales tomorrow? 20/1 30/1 ????

Well I said I wasn't going to throw my crayons out of the pram, but I don't intend on buying any more tables until I can map the controls to the point the stretch doesn't hurt my hand (so either the nudge to the d-pad or the flippers to the other triggers), also at least the pseudo-pinball wizard sound would have to be fixed , so the game doesn't sound like a joke as soon as it starts up. I'll buy it in the future, but I have to make a stand someplace, and it's here: if they are going to try and sell me more rather than fix simple, incompetently allowed, bugs that are many months old, then they have lost at least the sale of anything new to me for the present.

Also, the odds now are zero as the store has updated and it's not there.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Still no patch or new tables (FT and BR) for EU-customers. Also no official statement, about the delayed release date in Europe.
But a second update for ZEN-pinball in between two weeks and 4 new Star Wars-Tables (released on wednesday in EU).

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Holding off on this season shouldn't be that hard since they are behind anyway. I am waiting to purchase season 3 at a discount. Will just play the tables on PC or IOS or PS3 until they release the season as a whole. Be better that way too, you know what you are getting.
Bring back the season pass!!

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Holding off on this season shouldn't be that hard since they are behind anyway. I am waiting to purchase season 3 at a discount. Will just play the tables on PC or IOS or PS3 until they release the season as a whole. Be better that way too, you know what you are getting.
Bring back the season pass!!

Well, I guess you´ll have to wait minimum half a year to purchase the season pass 3 for PS4 at all. Too long for me, I´m an impatient person. Sorry.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's Thursday, did the DLC come out in Europe?

Eight_Ball_not_so_good.png

Attachments

• Eight_Ball_not_so_good.jpg
    Eight_Ball_not_so_good.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
FB: "The Pinball Arcade Sony EU delayed the release of Fish Tales™ and Black Rose™ unfortunately. We are working with them to get it released as soon as possible."

At least they finally released the "super patch" for PS3/Vita.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
They said on the stream yesterday that the new tables should be out next wednesday in europe on ps4

Call me a grumbler, but:
Once again, a promise, blown in the wind. Once again, waiting for nothing.
I will not bet even one cent on their announcements anymore, even an official statement is hard to find from FS in general.
By the way, look at the description of TPA in the PSN-shop: "every month new tables like....", challenging tournaments with your fríends...

Sorry, but I can´t believe, that Sony is responsible for the delay, once again. Why only FS? Zen´s releasing patch after patch, DLC after DLC as promised, no delay.
The same accurance from all the games, I bought on PSN. It´s only Farsight, delivering delays in a row.
What have we got in EU, since release half year ago? Nothing! Oh, I must correct...the leaderboards are gone. These are facts.
Sad to say all this, ´cause the heart of the game is so great. It´s like a great racing-car, lying idle in a backyard... you know, "rust (and competitives, like ZEN) newer sleeps!"
All of my friends from Germany switched to ZEN. Guess why they did so. I will not wait for TPA-stuff any longer. For a few weeks or maybe months I will leave TPA behind, ´cause I must watch my blood-pressure, and for certain, there are more important things in life, than Pinball.

Good bye!

Last edited:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Call me a grumbler, but:
I will not bet even one cent on their announcements anymore, even an official statement is hard to find from FS in general.
By the way, look at the description of TPA in the PSN-shop: "every month new tables like....", challenging tournaments with your fríends...

Sorry, but I can´t believe, that Sony is responsible for the delay, once again. Why only FS? Zen´s releasing patch after patch, DLC after DLC as promised, no delay.

What have we got in EU, since release half year ago? Nothing! Oh, I must correct...the leaderboards are gone.
Sad to say all this, ´cause the heart of the game is so great. It´s like a great racing-car, lying idle in a backyard... you know, "rust (and competitives, like ZEN) newer sleeps!"

Have to agree. I'm a patient man, but I would have expected at least a patch to fix the sound issues out by now. Its not like the playstation store has that many games in it. No way Sony is that backlogged.

Hopefully the next patch after we get new tables includes sound fixes and a tournament mode so people can actually start enjoying the game against others properly.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Have to agree. I'm a patient man, but I would have expected at least a patch to fix the sound issues out by now. Its not like the playstation store has that many games in it. No way Sony is that backlogged.

Hopefully the next patch after we get new tables includes sound fixes and a tournament mode so people can actually start enjoying the game against others properly.

Dear Dumpstar!
That would be so great. But, refering to our bad experiences with FS, I think, it´s more wishful-thinking.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Call me a grumbler, but:

The same accurance from all the games, I bought on PSN. It´s only Farsight, delivering delays in a row.
What have we got in EU, since release half year ago? Nothing! Oh, I must correct...the leaderboards are gone. These are facts.
All of my friends from Germany switched to ZEN. Guess why they did so. I will not wait for TPA-stuff any longer. For a few weeks or maybe months I will leave TPA behind, ´cause I must watch my blood-pressure, and for certain, there are more important things in life, than Pinball.

Good bye!

Microsoft's shyster release policy is certainly not going to help matters in getting season 2 released in any timely manner.

The problem is FarSight is supporting way too many different platforms. There have been fewer problems getting DLC out for Android, iOS, and PC. Moreover, the PS4 version was supposed to be the "definitive" version, and it's only marginally better than any other platform. The numerous obvious bugs detract even further from the experience.

That's why I was going to sell my PS4-but that fell through. I do like Zen Pinball 2 and the improvements in physics over the already-excellent PFX2 on the 360. Luckily, I've still got the PC version which I can transfer saves from my aged desktop to my wife's cheap laptop-and it plays competently on both.

I feel bad you're all getting diddly-squat. It does help us in the states to keep things in perspective though next time we (to include myself) feel like complaining.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
No, it´s not worth mentioning that fact. What we see here is a total desaster. I hope, that FS will pay the price for that. The best: No updates in official news or statements from FS. The whole information-policy is kind of a black box, refering to the behaviour of secret agencies. That´s unbelievable. Maybe they are no longer interested in european customers. That´s my only explication for that kind of treatment by the developer. The last news from FS, according to the release problems on PS4 is dated in stoneage-times.
On Facebook, they are posting proud announcements for new tables like Diner and other stuff, we here on Ps4 and specially in Europe are "lost in the twilight zone":-(
P.S. All of my friends, who purchased TPA in December, actually are no longer with TPA. They switched to ZEN resp. playing other games. None of them are any longer waiting for anything from FS. A sad story, ´cause the game in general is outstanding, but they deserved this.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
No, it´s not worth mentioning that fact. What we see here is a total desaster. I hope, that FS will pay the price for that. The best: No updates in official news or statements from FS. The whole information-policy is kind of a black box, refering to the behaviour of secret agencies. That´s unbelievable. Maybe they are no longer interested in european customers. That´s my only explication for that kind of treatment by the developer. The last news from FS, according to the release problems on PS4 is dated in stoneage-times.

P.S. All of my friends, who purchased TPA in December, actually are no longer with TPA. They switched to ZEN resp. playing other games. None of them are any longer waiting for anything from FS. A sad story, ´cause the game in general is outstanding, but they deserved this.

Well I'm glad you're staying optimistic!

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Well I'm glad you're staying optimistic!

Well, I´m going to save up my optimistic potential for things that are worth this efforts.
In most jobs, including my own, only a few % of this unreliability will lead to instant dismissal.
In free market economy you don´t have to calculate with the patience of customers, you must do your job and keep your promises. Otherwise you´re out of business. I think, I don´t have to tell these facts to the homeland of tough market-rules, the USA?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.