• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Some great tables either not listed or getting no love. Not a bad list, already hard to pick just 10, but still...

The only major one I left out was "World Cup", beyond that, I got just about every table that people have been clamoring for and ones that were truly realistic.

If your table isn't on the list, it's because there's a reason. I hated to leave out "World Cup", but I just didn't have enough room for it.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Only went for tables I've played.

Road Show
F14 Tomcat
Banzai Run
Rescue 911
High Speed 2
Earthshaker
Cyclone
Sorcerer
Xenon
Bad Cats

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Updated results:

Season 4 Most Wanted Tables

1. The Getaway: High Speed II
2. Tales From The Crypt
3. Red & Ted's Roadshow
4. Monopoly
5. Judge Dredd
6. Rollercoaster Tycoon
7. Earthshaker
8. Xenon
9. Jack*Bot
10. Cyclone

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Updated results:

Season 4 Most Wanted Tables

1. The Getaway: High Speed II
2. Tales From The Crypt
3. Red & Ted's Roadshow
4. Monopoly
5. Judge Dredd
6. Rollercoaster Tycoon
7. Earthshaker
8. Xenon
9. Jack*Bot
10. Cyclone

Only a few are pulling ahead of the pack - you have a logjam of three or four pins separated by a couple of votes. Also a few pins just out of the top ten. Very close - and it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out...

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Only a few are pulling ahead of the pack - you have a logjam of three or four pins separated by a couple of votes. Also a few pins just out of the top ten. Very close - and it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out...

I can tell you that Farsight has told me that they ARE watching this poll, and that they were surprised about "Xenon". So, here's hoping we see it soon!

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
It's always interesting to me how diverse pinball really is/was. I've heard of maybe one of these games, whereas my favorite table of all time, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, gets virtually no love at all. :-/ Them's the breaks, I guess, and TPA has introduced me to so many great tables...

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It's always interesting to me how diverse pinball really is/was. I've heard of maybe one of these games, whereas my favorite table of all time, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, gets virtually no love at all. :-/ Them's the breaks, I guess, and TPA has introduced me to so many great tables...

I'm shocked you've only heard of a few of the tables, as most of these are some of the most popular, highest rated tables of all time.

As for "Big Hurt", I'd love to see it as well, but it doesn't get requested very much.

N

netizen

As for "Big Hurt", I'd love to see it as well, but it doesn't get requested very much.

Just pretty much every time there's w discussion about Gottlieb tables.

Let's see your data on game requests. Not just inferences to a few posts.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I can tell you that Farsight has told me that they ARE watching this poll, and that they were surprised about "Xenon". So, here's hoping we see it soon!

I don't get that surprise? It was a top ten finisher in the last set of polls and gets brought up on every twitch cast. Not to mention weekly mentions on Facebook.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Just pretty much every time there's w discussion about Gottlieb tables.

Let's see your data on game requests. Not just inferences to a few posts.

Netizen, knock it off. If my posts bother you to the point where all you do is respond with some stupid negative remark, than block me.

If you're a member of this forum, as well as on the FB page, than you have all the data you need. However, please tell me more about how much Gottlieb tables are requested? You only hear moans and groans each and every time a table not named "Freddy" & "Stargate" get brought up. lol

I don't get that surprise? It was a top ten finisher in the last set of polls and gets brought up on every twitch cast. Not to mention weekly mentions on Facebook.

I thought the same thing!

I also thought the same thing when they once said a while back that "We don't get many requests for 'Rescue 911'", even though it gets requested all the time. lol

N

netizen

Netizen, knock it off. If my posts bother you to the point where all you do is respond with some stupid negative remark, than block me.

If you're a member of this forum, as well as on the FB page, than you have all the data you need. However, please tell me more about how much Gottlieb tables are requested? You only hear moans and groans each and every time a table not named "Freddy" & "Stargate" get brought up. lol

I thought the same thing!

I also thought the same thing when they once said a while back that "We don't get many requests for 'Rescue 911'", even though it gets requested all the time. lol

You're the one making claims that are unsubstantiated, if it gets you so bothered to be asked for proof of these claims perhaps it's time to put up or shut up as the saying goes.

I don't follow your posts demanding you post in a different tone, unlike you. So your claims are hollow otherwise.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
You're the one making claims that are unsubstantiated, if it gets you so bothered to be asked for proof of these claims perhaps it's time to put up or shut up as the saying goes.

I don't follow your posts demanding you post in a different tone, unlike you. So your claims are hollow otherwise.

Unsubstantiated? Try reading, it works wonders. You'll find all your evidence on the forum and FB page. I'm not posting every single Gottlieb complaint, just to appease some negative nancy. Tell me more about how many people request Gottlieb tables not named "Freddy" & "Stargate"? I'll even toss in "Rescue 911", though it's not nearly requested as the other two.

Again, if all you're going to do is respond to my posts in a negative light, you might try doing something a little more productive. Actually, on second thought, I'll take the Mods advice they gave us the last go around we had and just block you. You're already boring me.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
So many tables(also beyond this particular list).So many possibilites for TPA in years to come.Given the demand(and because High Speed is already in the mix) one would think that Getaway has good odds at being a Season 4 table.And if the Phantom of the Opera license really is free then so should it.I wonder about Tales from the Crypt.Now that TAF is in the works could Tales be a Season 5 table/kickstarter project?

---stone---

Dec 23, 2013
I went with:

Earthshaker
Xenon
Cyclone
Red and Ted's Roadshow
F-14 Tomcat
Monopoly
Eight Ball Deluxe
Jack*Bot
Tales From The Crypt
Sorcerer

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i cant get a point of #1 in result: do people realy want waste 1 month slot for near the same table as they already have?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
i cant get a point of #1 in result: do people realy want waste 1 month slot for near the same table as they already have?

+1.

I feel the same about "Earthshaker" or "Red & Ted's Roadshow". We already have these same types of tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.