Season 4 Pass problem

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
POTO is out and also the Season 4 pass.

Just bought the pass but cant download Phantom... anyone with the same problem?

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
It's always got to be something. I have the same issue as well.

I bought the pass, but can't download anything, and POTO is still $4.99.

Last edited:

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Grrr...

POTO is out and also the Season 4 pass.

Just bought the pass but cant download Phantom... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Tried Sony Chat Support, and the agent didn't have a clue. I'm on hold for telephone support now. What a pain in the arse!

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
I talked to a Sony phone agent, and she said try waiting a day or two, and the download link might be working. I tried clicking on the download button next to the season four pass, and nothing happened. (Bugs Bunny voice:) "What a bunch of maroons!"

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
Same problem here...I was all happy that the Season Pass was available again after being denied last year, but now I can't download the POTO table on the PS3, and my Vita doesn't even show season 4, let alone POTO!!! Argh, If anyone finds anything out, please post.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Same on PS4. Well, it isn't like this content was delayed because of contractual issues with MS which would give extra time for development. Oh, wait. :rolleyes:

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
I think I might know how to get into the season pass. when you start pinball arcade and try to enter the season pass it gives you a message saying that
all tables are bought. what I did was start pinball arcade but went into the tournament section instead. when I went in i exited back out into the main menu and tried
to enter into the season pass again. finally i was able to get phantom of the opera and download it into the game. It worked for me somehow and
I was able to play POTO when it downloaded but i don't know if it will work for you guys. If it doesn't then I apologize if i have wasted anyone's time.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I think I might know how to get into the season pass. when you start pinball arcade and try to enter the season pass it gives you a message saying that
all tables are bought. what I did was start pinball arcade but went into the tournament section instead. when I went in i exited back out into the main menu and tried
to enter into the season pass again. finally i was able to get phantom of the opera and download it into the game. It worked for me somehow and
I was able to play POTO when it downloaded but i don't know if it will work for you guys. If it doesn't then I apologize if i have wasted anyone's time.

I can buy the Season Pass, but I can't download it. It stops downloading after about a second.

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
I tried it the way WPinball suggested, but no luck for me. I bought the season pass through the Playstation store, not through the game...I wonder if that is the problem?

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I tried buying the pass from within the game but I didn't go into the tournament screens first. I checked Season 4 and it showed the table and gave me the options to buy as normal, so I went ahead and bought the season pass. But it didn't work for me either. Took my money, the purchase appears in my transactions, but nothing happened and POTO was still asking for 4.99. I went to the PSN store and it gives me the option to download the pass but it just shows a progress bar for a second then it goes away, and the table is still showing 4.99 and won't let me download. Hooray.

On the plus side, all of the new add-ons as well as the Season 3 bundles are now visible from the actual TPA page when browsing the store on PS3 finally. Of course, while scrolling through the page it told me "an error has occured" at one point although it didn't seem to cause any problem that I could see. Which might also be a plus since it didn't boot me back to the XMB or seize up my system forcing a disk check like it often does when I'm in the store.

On an unrelated note, a full plunger pull on Taxi still gave me exactly 75,000 points three times in a row so I'll assume the plunger still hasn't been corrected in the latest update.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Took my money, the purchase appears in my transactions, but nothing happened and POTO was still asking for 4.99. I went to the PSN store and it gives me the option to download the pass but it just shows a progress bar for a second then it goes away, and the table is still showing 4.99 and won't let me download. Hooray.

That's exactly what it does for me, too.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm.....I bought the Pro Pass and was able to get the POTO pro table. Scored over 5 mil and got all the standard goals on my 3rd play.

I assume peeps having issues bought the Standard pass and not the Pro pass?

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Hmm.....I bought the Pro Pass and was able to get the POTO pro table. Scored over 5 mil and got all the standard goals on my 3rd play.

I assume peeps having issues bought the Standard pass and not the Pro pass?

I've heard problems with both standard and pro purchases. Weird.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
PS3
1. select season 4 from main menu
2. POTF select buy now - choose season pass (I did the pro)
3. Take you to store (special screen) complete purchase and hit back (no download)
4. Select season 4 and buy now again - select POTF (pro if you chose the pro pass)
5. Takes you to store again and a download for POTF (no charge)

Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.