Season 4 Pass problem

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Was this ever fixed?

Supposedly, but not for me. :(

I wasn't going to wait another 10 years for POTO after I bought the broken pass, so I gave in and bought the individual table. Because I did so, I can't tell if my pass will work or not until the next two tables get released.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Supposedly, but not for me. :(

I wasn't going to wait another 10 years for POTO after I bought the broken pass, so I gave in and bought the individual table. Because I did so, I can't tell if my pass will work or not until the next two tables get released.

Thanks. I've been holding off on buying the pass because of this and will continue to do so

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Thanks. I've been holding off on buying the pass because of this and will continue to do so

For what it's worth, everyone else says it works now, but none of them got impatient like I did and bought the individual table, so odds are you'd be alright.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Just email Farsight support. This was unfortunately a common issue with season pass 2 - Sony kept forgetting to flip the switch that says "Season pass holders get this for free."

I don't even think they're selling a season 4 pass in Europe, according to the Playstation blog. Will need to check the store to find out.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Season 4 pass is on the UK store now. Might as well wait until Friday and get the 10% off.

Is POTO there? I wonder if Sony accidentally uploaded it last week, the pulled it. That would explain why it seemed to disappear from the store.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Can't see it. Sort by newest shows season pass then Dracula, Diner, HRC...

It appears on the Playstation blog update twice in a row, but it still isn't there... Sony! *shakes fist*

Is the season pass there? And have you tried to buy either via the game itself? And has the store definitely updated?

(Sorry, I'm at work just now, so I'm in troubleshooting mode)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, I looked myself and it definitely isn't there. The season passes are there, but no POTO. I do wonder if buying a season pass would lead to POTO being downloaded, but it's not something I'm willing to risk right now. I have emailed Farsight Support. These things do eventually get sorted, but unfortunately Farsight are at the mercy of Sony's willingness to sort it out.

The number of times Sony have messed up a Farsight release is getting beyond ridiculous now. How many times do they need to screw up before they think "We've got a really poor track record with this game, we should make sure we get it right to avoid angry customers"? It all started with Season Pack 1 when they put the pack for sale but didn't upload the patch, so the game didn't recognise the new tables. Then they constantly forgot to make Season 2 tables free for season pass holders. Add in a number of months-long delays from when Farsight wanted to have the tables up, and the fact that they made half the tables in the game completely inaccessible by messing up the megapatch, and took weeks to even acknowledge the fact... are Sony really THIS incompetent?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Yeah, I looked myself and it definitely isn't there. The season passes are there, but no POTO. I do wonder if buying a season pass would lead to POTO being downloaded, but it's not something I'm willing to risk right now. I have emailed Farsight Support. These things do eventually get sorted, but unfortunately Farsight are at the mercy of Sony's willingness to sort it out.

The number of times Sony have messed up a Farsight release is getting beyond ridiculous now. How many times do they need to screw up before they think "We've got a really poor track record with this game, we should make sure we get it right to avoid angry customers"? It all started with Season Pack 1 when they put the pack for sale but didn't upload the patch, so the game didn't recognise the new tables. Then they constantly forgot to make Season 2 tables free for season pass holders. Add in a number of months-long delays from when Farsight wanted to have the tables up, and the fact that they made half the tables in the game completely inaccessible by messing up the megapatch, and took weeks to even acknowledge the fact... are Sony really THIS incompetent?

It's obvious they just don't give a **** about Farsight.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Ich habe das gleiche Problem, Season 4 Pass gekauft aber es tut sich nichts , kein Download ist verfügbar.

Just a short answer in german: "Schön, einen Pinballkollegen aus Hessen hier zu treffen, quasi aus der direkten Nachbarschaft. Komme aus dem Rhein-Main-Gebiet.
Denke, dass das Problem mit dem Season 4 pass beim nächsten PSN-Update behoben sein wird. Ist aber schon ärgerlich, wie häufig Tische im Shop auftauchen, und dann auf mysteriöse Weise wieder verschwinden."

It´s misterious, how tables appear and vanish in the PSN-Shop. Same on PS4. I guess, the missing tables will re-emerge with the next shop-udate.
It´s also strange, that these problems only occur with Farsight, haven´t seen any troubles with Zen-Pinball for instance.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Just a short answer in german: "Schön, einen Pinballkollegen aus Hessen hier zu treffen, quasi aus der direkten Nachbarschaft. Komme aus dem Rhein-Main-Gebiet.
Denke, dass das Problem mit dem Season 4 pass beim nächsten PSN-Update behoben sein wird. Ist aber schon ärgerlich, wie häufig Tische im Shop auftauchen, und dann auf mysteriöse Weise wieder verschwinden."

It´s misterious, how tables appear and vanish in the PSN-Shop. Same on PS4. I guess, the missing tables will re-emerge with the next shop-udate.
It´s also strange, that these problems only occur with Farsight, haven´t seen any troubles with Zen-Pinball for instance.

Frankly, I think Sony has priorities with which games they give attention to. Zen appeals more to the general gaming community. Unfortunately, for some reason I think Farsight is the bottom of the barrel.

Members online

Members online