Season 4 tables

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I bought Season 4 without hesitation. Can't stand POTO, it is in my worst 5 tables ever. But I can't imagine I will end up regretting getting season 4. Out of 52 tables there are very few that I don't play regularly.

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
I am hoping for, Road Show, Monopoly, Rollercoaster Tycoon, World Cup Soccer, No Fear and Jokerz although I reckon only Road Show has any chance of appearing this season.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
So TPA on my mac thru Steam is getting stuck downloading The Getaway, Earthshaker,The Party Zone,The Addams family and Starship Trooper
so guess we know the next 5 of season 4

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
How many seasons can we expect over the years? Will a time come when the list of pin machines will start to dry up..
Confirmed three more seasons at least at this stage. That takes us a smidge into 2017 based on 10 tables per season (right?? Is my maths right?)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I am hoping for, Road Show, Monopoly, Rollercoaster Tycoon, World Cup Soccer, No Fear and Jokerz although I reckon only Road Show has any chance of appearing this season.

Monopoly has no chance, probably ever. EA currently has the rights to it or something.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So TPA on my mac thru Steam is getting stuck downloading The Getaway, Earthshaker,The Party Zone,The Addams family and Starship Trooper
so guess we know the next 5 of season 4

If it was ever in question before(which it probably wasn't), I'm definitely getting a season pass now.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I'd like to note though that the high speed 2 files have been floating around for a long long time now, so I wouldn't count on that.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Is this for real?
of coarse it is..why would i lie?

I didn't do anything weird like hacking steam database files..i just went to options and selected manage tables then picked download owned and it got stuck on these 5 and I had to select skip to get past them..now every time I try and download all these 5 show up..no big mystery.

bCqsePl.png
7XqLews.png
yunTibN.png
5RtMPjz.png
yH3gQaD.png

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Nothing super shocking. if it's true, that would still leave the EM, Cyclone or F-14 Tomcat, and possibly a Gottlieb getting slots. One left? Eight Ball Deluxe or Red and Ted? They probably should have just announced all the titles upfront so apple users could have just bought the season pass and then had the release order be a mystery.

If those five tables are true it's shaping into a solid season.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts