Season 4 tables

LittleJa

Jan 22, 2015
I'm brand new to this Pinball Arcade using the PS4. I've purchased Season 4 Pro Pass thru PSN last week. I understand all tables haven't been released yet. Does the "Pass" mean they will eventually come as they are released? Thanks with any info.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
I'm brand new to this Pinball Arcade using the PS4. I've purchased Season 4 Pro Pass thru PSN last week. I understand all tables haven't been released yet. Does the "Pass" mean they will eventually come as they are released? Thanks with any info.

They will come as they are released onto the platform. Currently PSN has Phantom of the Opera.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
I broke down and used part of my 10% PSN discount and bought Season 4 for the PS 4 for $26.99. For anybody else on the fence about the Season 4 pass, this weekend is your best chance to get any sort of discount for it on a Playstation system. After this, we probably won't see any Season 4 sales until well after the final table is released. for example, the recent TPA sale had only Season 1 on the PS4, and Season 1 & 2 on the PS 3/Vita. You have until Monday (1/26) morning in order to take advantage of it.
Enjoy

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts