Shoot The Magic DRUNK

RhodyDave

Sep 4, 2012
I swear that in ToM it sounds like she's saying "Shoot the magic DRUNK". I know she's not, but it does make me smile every time and I have this picture of a 'magic drunk' that stumbles randomly around the playing field. That would be fun.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
"It´s not convenient, man."

That´s what I thought the shrunken head in RBION said, until I realized he says "It´s not plugged in yet, man".

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
An outlane drain in CFTBL plays ' FOCUS ' but I always hear ' F*** off ' which is usually exactly what I'm shouting!.:mad:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
First time on Monster Bash last week I thought the Creature DMD said "Beat it Drac , I got a bag of Sea Weed "

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
i have the same problem with "gorgar" instead of "GORGAR" i hear "pause,exit table play Funhouse instead"..... strange....

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I have one that's more about how my mind works than anything else but I thought I heard this one once and now I think of it every time even if it doesn't sound that close; on CFTBL when the boy in the trunk says, " help! I'm suffocating " I hear " Help! I'm defecating! ". Hope that image isn't stuck in your mind now too! :D

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
It's not as much fun, but on Black Knight I always heard "fight against three enemies" as "fight again, [what???] enemy", and I could never figure out what he was calling me.

12 Oz Mouse

Aug 3, 2012
First time on Monster Bash last week I thought the Creature DMD said "Beat it Drac , I got a bag of Sea Weed "

I am really glad I wasnt the only one with a similar experience, only for me on my first playthrough I read it as "Beat it Drac, I'm smoking some Sea Weed"

Most of my misunderstandings came from Funhouse and my first few times instead of and "Hey Biff Your Up!" I heard "Hey B**** Your Up!", also instead of "Go Play On The Steps!" I heard "Go Play In The Streets!" my first few times and I thought man Rudy really hates the player.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.