Shoot The Magic DRUNK

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
And I thought it is just me who misunderstands the "Focus" on CFTBL, because I'm not a native English speaker.
So glad to see that Kevlar from the UK came up with it.

It's just like song lyrics. Seems like everyone misunderstands some!

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Best one in mm Is "they took our wives" then they all cheer. Laugh my ass off every time especially when the wife is there to hear it.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I never hear shoot the magic drunk.

However I hear all kinds of wierd stuff on other tables.

Creature makes me think its saying "shoot the SNAKE bar". Even when I say snack in my head, it still sounds like snake.

Or when you get an outlane drain. It sounds like he's yelling "F*** IT!" not "Focus!" which IMO is more appropriate for an outlane drain call out.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I always heard it "More cocaine". It took some mental gymnastics to hear it how it's supposed to be (I'm choking).

Omg I thought I was the only one who heard that.

"More cocaine!!! Mower Cocaine!!"

What's he really saying!?! I'm choking??!! Wtf lol. Does not sound like that al ALL.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
When you're getting lots of jackpots in quick succession on CP, sometimes sextuple jackpot merges with septuple jackpot and you get sexy-tuple jackpot! It even happens on the preview video for the table.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
OK this doesn't pertain to a table we have yet....but I swear when I play the Addams Family that I hear "Look everyone we have breasts!" instead of "Look everone we have guests!" and the sound when you put in your quarters makes me wonder if he's going through a seizure or having sex or both.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.