So, Attack from Mars has a Family Mode...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
To quote mid 90s Wayans Brothers:
MESSAGE!!

The only thing that bothers me about this post is that it's probably really funny but I've been sick all weekend and am really slow and don't get it....even though i probably should.

I must politely ask you to clarify :D

N

netizen

The only thing that bothers me about this post is that it's probably really funny but I've been sick all weekend and am really slow and don't get it....even though i probably should.

I must politely ask you to clarify :D

fill that gun with little itty bitty bullets of knowledge

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Ha ha ha

Classic Wayans.

I've never seen that but i think it's on Netflix, I'm going to have to give that one a whirl.

"Cause the rappers are taking all the good acting jobs" - Nice.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
image-1-1_zpsd4606d3c.jpg

W.F.O. Man! ;)

I wonder if Harley Davidson has a family mode too...

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
No **** sherlock

You knew this already from various posts lol

Go wedgie yourself or buy pro mode

No I didn't. I wasn't even in the beta. I was making educated guesses, which I only do when I'm very confident in doing so.

I purchased the Pro Bundle, for 7.99 btw.

A couple posters said "well sheesh can't we at least wait until it's released before making judgements". Well it's released. Others said "no way would they censor such G rated content". They did. Others believe it happened in Elvira because it was "too naughty". Completely proven wrong with this release. So I'd like to see where these people stand now.

Farsights official stance is that "If a table features a family mode we enable it by default". Which isn't true of Medieval Madness. Oh that's right, that too is being finally substantiated, now that everyone can play the Pro version of MM for free and verify exactly what I've been saying for months now.

Not to sound too gloaty but. Yeah. I'm gloating. It's time to reopen the discussion now that the cats officially out of the bag.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
So noone cares?

I can't really say I care either at this point.

Just one of those BS things we've come to accept I guess... oh well, life goes on.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
It's no biggy for me. Judging from the content cut from familly mode, I'm not missing out on much anyway. It doesn't really criple the overall experience like Scared Stiff's familly mode does.

Either way; I do hope Farsight finds a way eventually, to make famillymode on/off irrelevant to the leaderboard. Regardless of how tricky that would be to pull off, the familly mode is a stupid reason for disqualification.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
So noone cares?

I can't really say I care either at this point.

Just one of those BS things we've come to accept I guess... oh well, life goes on.

Mark, I don't think it is that we don't care. It's more like, I give up. It's the way it is going to be. But I still don't like it.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
What sucks the most isn't that I have to pay extra, it's that if I want to have a serious chase at the leaderboards I have to use the family mode.

Best point in this thread!

I think I brought this up in another thread:
Why can't a 'family mode on/off' option be added to the Pro menu that doesn't interfere with the leaderboards & high scores.
(That saves the selected option)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.