So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Okay FS just said in FB that pack 19 is coming on the 14th/15 and 20 is coming the week after. Just yesterday they said BOTH packs were coming TODAY. I wish they'd stop giving out dates if it's just going to be wrong the very next day.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
This is great news. I re-hooked my PS3 and will continue to d/l packs for it until (hopefully) the X1 version comes out.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Looking forward to playing these on my PS3. I play them on android because I'm basically a big impatient kid who can't wait, but I enjoy them much more on my PS3 with the bigger picture, bigger sound and a controller (I like to have physical buttons to press and I've given up trying to master nudging on a tablet).

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
LOL if they went ahead and released that this section of the forum would be so rife with angst it would be like the early days of Season One again.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
As one commenter pointed out, if the bug was "just found", that would indicate testing wasn't completed yet - so the release likely couldn't have come out today anyway.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
As one commenter pointed out, if the bug was "just found", that would indicate testing wasn't completed yet - so the release likely couldn't have come out today anyway.

The bug did have to do with purchasing so it may be possible the bug was not findable until trying to run the game through the financial interface. That could be plausible it wouldn't be something that would be tested for until it was actually being released although you would think they'd be checking everything

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So with a resubmission does that add another month? :(
I really hope after all this time they don't stagger the release over 2 weeks. Might as well just submit the 2 after them now too.

They said that the fix was submitted so as soon as it gets approved it will be live. Sounds like it could be a short time, like within a day or three based on farsight responses. I would hope since it was scheduled and partially made it through the process it might get expedited.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'm kind of wondering what the details behind this bug are. The purchasing was already in there and was working just fine. Season 3 does not apply to PS3, it's just add 2 more packs (2 tables thus packs) to the existing list like has been done before, and before that, and before that. Was it just a typo? Or are we to expect big changes to the UI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts