So, where's our DLC?

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Some people need a reality check:

- live in peace? check
- house and food? check
- enough money for internet? check

But man oh man, my pinball arcade dlc is delayed!!

Life aint fair!!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
How silly of me to discuss a pinball game on an internet forum about said pinball game. You must also be glad that you don't have anything real in your life to worry about other than what others post on forums.

I don't understand why I'm villified for expressing my frustration. People are taking what I said and acting as if all I've done is spit vitriol and venom, or that I'm frothing at the mouth with RAGE... lol

Sarcastic? Yes.
Dissapoint? Yes.
Stark raving mad? No.

PS no reason to take people's comments about a COMPANY personally, they are a business and are open to criticism IMO. I'd rather Farsight hears complaints and addresses them, instead of everyone kissing their ass and not have any feedback given.

Ah, well now that you've explained it THAT way I realize that you're right and I'm wrong. Thank you for showing me the way!

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'd rather Farsight hears complaints and addresses them, instead of everyone kissing their ass and not have any feedback given.

It's say constructive criticism is encouraged, but just complaining and ranting doesn't help anyone at all.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Farsight just needs to be more careful about announcing their DLC release dates
(and people need to learn a little more patience)

Well as far as the Thursday post on facebook, it looks like both console DLC's are at least 3 weeks away. I guess I can deal with that. In the meantime it's Diablo 3 and hopefully Marvel Avenger's Chronicles along with Zen pinball 2.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I think there's a better chance of the Dark Knight Rises appearing on Movies on Demand tomorrow than there is at seeing TPA DLC. It was early May that they re-submitted Pack 1 (Pack 2 also?), so the earliest we could realistically expect it is a week from tomorrow. I personally don't think we'll see it until at least 2 or 3 weeks from tomorrow, assuming no problems this time.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Set your sights low. If it comes early, you'll be plesantly surprised. If it comes when you expect it, nothing to get disappointed over.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The similarities between this and an ICS update thread on a Samsung tablet forum are uncanny. Same camps, same positions, only the hardware and DLC differs! Fortunately we haven't been waiting 5+ months for our TPA DLC! :D

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Set your sights low. If it comes early, you'll be plesantly surprised. If it comes when you expect it, nothing to get disappointed over.

Except for last month, when I set my sights low and was still disappointed. I do have to admit I was a little disappointed when I started up Pinball Arcade and there wasn't an update. I knew there wasn't a chance, but I was disappointed anyway. It's probably similar to what Ian McKellan felt on Oscar night when he was nominated for Lord of the Rings.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
At this rate android and iOS will have dlc pack 3 before the 360 and ps3 have any dlc ( or are even released in Europe!)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.