So, where's our DLC?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
When I was frequenting a COD forum, the rumor was that Microsoft won't accept any DLC submissions unless they can release them at the same time (or earlier) against competing platforms. Is there any validity to this rumor and, if the rumor is true, could this be the hold-up for a PS3 release?

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
When I was frequenting a COD forum, the rumor was that Microsoft won't accept any DLC submissions unless they can release them at the same time (or earlier) against competing platforms. Is there any validity to this rumor and, if the rumor is true, could this be the hold-up for a PS3 release?

I have heard of similar policies.. M$ are a bunch of dicks when it comes to this stuff IMO.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
On the playstation Blog "the drop" mentions PS3/Vita demos for the Pinball Arcade could this be for the DLC? because correct me if i'm wrong the old tables already have a demo right?
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/03/the-drop-week-of-june-4th-2012-new-releases/

This may be a good sign that DLC Tables for The Pinball Arcade are coming this week as FarSight stated that Demos for all tables on PS3/Vita would be added with the DLC update. The Demos were mistakenly left off the initial release of The Pinball Arcade on PS3/Vita.

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This may be a good sign that DLC Tables for The Pinball Arcade are coming this week as FarSight stated that Demos for all tables on PS3/Vita would be added with the DLC update (the Demo was mistakenly left off the initial release of The Pinball Arcade on PS3/Vita).

That is very promising. I hadn't head about the demo situation yet and it will be nice to get some new tables on the Vita.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You know. I have to say that the limited selection on the PS3 and Xbox is what's got everyone in such an uproar for DLC. I think that as the library grows, the selection increases, and the NEED for new tables won't be as bad. Not that I won't be watching for the new updates but when there's more than four tables to pick from maybe the screaming (Facebook I'm lookin' at you) might subside. Just my rambling. Take it for what you will.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
You know. I have to say that the limited selection on the PS3 and Xbox is what's got everyone in such an uproar for DLC. I think that as the library grows, the selection increases, and the NEED for new tables won't be as bad. Not that I won't be watching for the new updates but when there's more than four tables to pick from maybe the screaming (Facebook I'm lookin' at you) might subside. Just my rambling. Take it for what you will.

I hope that this is case. However, I think that people are up in arms due to the fact that when we bought the game back in early April (I think that is when it released) it was under the pretenses that there would be monthly releases of new tables which sounded awesome. Now it is the start of June and we are just getting the first signs of DLC coming very soon makes me understand why people would be upset. Whilst the developers may not have full control over what is happening I hope that they are able to get things rolling a little better for future DLC.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I'm hoping for new tables! PS3 owners are likely getting theirs tomorrow, and it would be great for 360 owners to partake as well.

As much as I would like this to be true,l I don't see it happening as there is a announcement of a release. I could be wrong or, at least I hope I'm wrong but I think I'm wrong....I hope. Wait........what?

Arcflup

May 19, 2012
Never mind DLC, at least you have the game. Try living in Europe :)

You're not missing much. I'm in 'Europe' and have the US TPA installed. It's pretty but the flipper lag makes it unplayable and as FS seem to be blaming our TVs instead of their code I don't see it being fixed anytime soon.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Living in Europe, playing the game on ps3 for close to 3 months. If there's a will there's a way.

Right, I don't understand how people don't know how to get around this? I have accounts both in EU and Japan as well as here in the USA. It's easy.....

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
No DLC this week. The PSN Store has updated and the demo is now there, but I see no sign of the DLC. Sadly, the waiting game continues. :(

rcarroll1977

Apr 24, 2012
No DLC this week. The PSN Store has updated and the demo is now there, but I see no sign of the DLC. Sadly, the waiting game continues. :(

Yet in the description for the demo it includes Medieval Madness, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse in the list of available tables. Someone at Sony is seriously dropping the ball here.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Yet in the description for the demo it includes Medieval Madness, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse in the list of available tables. Someone at Sony is seriously dropping the ball here.

On the PS Vita it still shows the old description with no mention of tables like BoP or MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.