Steam summer Sale?

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I've noticed that steam has started their summer sale where games are at least 50% to 75% off. I'm curious why Pinball Arcade isn't among them? Zen studios (pinball FX2) is among them why not Farsight? My PS3 has been Kaput for some time and I am not going to pay full price for tables I already purchased but can't play. At least I would consider if they were 75% off. As it is I miss my Pinball arcade and certain table in the Zen collection. If it's on there.... I wouldn't hesitate.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
S1 is currently 25% off and S2 is 10%. A flash/daily sale may increase the discount. According to steamprices.com this is the first time the packs have been on sale. So you're currently looking at $6.50 off S1 and $4 off S2.

Doubt we'll see 75% off. Maybe when Pinball Arcade 2 is released.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've noticed that steam has started their summer sale where games are at least 50% to 75% off. I'm curious why Pinball Arcade isn't among them? Zen studios (pinball FX2) is among them why not Farsight? My PS3 has been Kaput for some time and I am not going to pay full price for tables I already purchased but can't play. At least I would consider if they were 75% off. As it is I miss my Pinball arcade and certain table in the Zen collection. If it's on there.... I wouldn't hesitate.
Shoot, why don't they just give it away at 75%...

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I just bought all 3 Seasons at regular price, so the way my luck goes on these, expect all 3 to be 75% off soon.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
The Zen stuff isnt really cheaper now. There was always a rebate when I looked. Last November you could get them in a humble bundle. Yet I didn't buy any.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Someone posted a pretty interesting idea, thought it was in this thread but don't see it anymore, where Farsight should make all the tables free for the duration of the Steam sales event. While making all the tables being free might be a bit excessive it would be a pretty neat marketing tactic if all the S1 tables were "tables of the month" for the duration of the Steam sale. That would get some attention and would probably entice people who are not sure about the game to buy S1 at the discount and potentially S2.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We wanted to make the launch pack free, but the store mechanic doesn't allow for 0 priced items. So 1 cent was the lowest we could go.

I probably could have worked out some code to make it work, but it's probably better for me to spend that time fixing issues. :)

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
We wanted to make the launch pack free, but the store mechanic doesn't allow for 0 priced items. So 1 cent was the lowest we could go.

I probably could have worked out some code to make it work, but it's probably better for me to spend that time fixing issues. :)

Good choice

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Oh wow, thanks for this. ToM alone is worth a penny for sure.

It was to me - I still don't have my PC upgraded yet,but I went ahead & bought the launch pack & I'm seriously considering grabbing season 1.
I'd better get on newegg & get my vid card finally as well.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Thanks for keeping things ticking over, Mate.

Thanks also for interacting with us here. With Ryan and Stuart gone, there is a interaction gap that needs filling.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
They're gone? That makes me sad. What happened?
Stuart left to go to another job with more suitable work conditions, and no mountain climb each day.

Ryan left to go to another job that fell better in line with his new impending life as a first time father. And no mountain climb each day.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts