Stern Pinball Arcade available now in the Play Store, early thoughts

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Can anyone please tell me why stern app isn't in google app store anymore. I wanted to see if there are Updates for the app coz ACDC is still unplayable coz you can't shoot the cannon, but I only found the normal TPA in store. Did Farsight or google remove it and when o.o does that mean I never could play it mobile coz I don't want a Apple device and never get update for the app

I have merged the thread to this thread, as it's already discussed here. Also, please keep platform specific disccussion in the sub-forums for the relevant paltform, thanks.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Honestly I'm not the kind of moaning guy...but now this is getting really annoying.
I purchased mustang, star trek and acdc and they came out(full price) stern did a discount two days later....anyway this not a question of money, we all have enough money to buy devices internet acces etc....
It' s a problem of being left on the roadside.
Farsight communication has always been bad but in this case it's really getting on my nerves.
When it was released i was so happy, for a while untli all the bugs came....
I finally gave up on it and thought i'm gonna play it when it works.
But now we're approaching 2 months with no updates no timeline and no news what so ever !!!
It's exactly when the train stops in the middle of nowhere and no one is telling you what happened and when it will start runnig again.
Every day i hope for the app to be fixed but it's just so annoying and frustrating, just like having a toy with no batteries to put in, you can play with it but it's less fun.

Farsight, I've purchased season 1 to 5 and the 3 SPA tables I didn't have (holding on mediocre season 6) please tell us what's going on ???

Just tell us

Sorry about the lack of updates on the process, we just haven't had any major news to put out yet. As of right now we don't have any ETA on a release, but progress is still ongoing. Again, sorry this is taking so long, but we really want to make sure that the game is in better shape before we put it back into the wild.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Yes, thanks for providing some info. It's disappointing to have to wait longer, but I'd rather wait and get something more stable and feature complete.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Portrait-landscape is broken. Game stays in orientation it was started forever.
Fixed, but it's not just rotation, it's loading...... and that it is rotated
Onscreen android buttons stay on forever.
Not fixed and with those ridiculously tall touch zones makes nudge zones impossible to reach.
Can't change sound volume on tablet as long as the game is active.
Fixed
Controller support?????? Just L1/R1 for flippers work, navigation is impossible.
Button possition is broken. Set to bottom.
2eusswh.jpg

covered by android nav bar
2hgtniq.jpg

while this one is in the middle of touch zone
Have no ide how it is on the rest because this still isn't worth the money.
I don't know how is Mustang IRL but DMD seems to red and to dark, I don't see anything with just a quick glance.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts