Stern's next game...Wrestlemania

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Espy, that is exactly my issue. The ring doesn't seem to be that much fun to play and the ball seems to be there way too often. Fingers crossed that finished code will change that in some way.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Espy, that is exactly my issue. The ring doesn't seem to be that much fun to play and the ball seems to be there way too often. Fingers crossed that finished code will change that in some way.

I was hoping you'd have to "activate" the ring, so the slings are only usable some of the time. That would help the flow. But looks like it's "always on".

I also worry with the five rollovers and three exits from the ring leading to different paths, that play might be too random.

*edit* also, I think the bottom exit from the ring has three different paths too...

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
Hi, I'm the target audience. I love pinball, I've watched wrestling for decades, and WWF Royal Rumble is a table I very much enjoy. That being said, this table looks awful. Stern should fire whomever made the decision to slather the table in bad, over busy photoshops. Unless that gameplay vid was misleading, it seems like the kind of game I'd get bored of on the first ball and abandon the credit. There are about a billion things you could do with modern pinball and this theme, and the fact that this is what we are getting bums me out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts