Request Stop selling two tables at the same time please

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
VanceFox, here is one "little" strange thing in your calculations: if you assume that "because GN is so bad, 25% of the 1000 customers don't buy the pack" in first case, then it must be 25% in second cases without 10% who do not buy anything (because in first case here no such people in your specalculations), so true numbers will be:
1st case: 750*5= 3750$
2nd case: 750*5+250*2.5=4375$
math and speculations are two different things, man.

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
VanceFox, here is one "little" strange thing in your calculations: if you assume that "because GN is so bad, 25% of the 1000 customers don't buy the pack" in first case, then it must be 25% in second cases without 10% who do not buy anything (because in first case here no such people in your specalculations), so true numbers will be:
1st case: 750*5= 3750$
2nd case: 750*5+250*2.5=4375$
math and speculations are two different things, man.

This is only true if you assume that everyone who bought the pack in the first case also buy the pack in the second case, which at least personally speaking is highly unlikely considering one of the tables is Goin Nuts.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
jkonami it doesn`t have rice.it`s like an apple pie , instead of apples some type of meat inside.there also known as MYSTERY BAGS because you got no idea what they have put inside the pie.:rolleyes:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
This is only true if you assume that everyone who bought the pack in the first case also buy the pack in the second case, which at least personally speaking is highly unlikely considering one of the tables is Goin Nuts.

you did not get a point:
if someone dont want to buy pack because of GN in it - then he will buy only other table from pack - so nothing vs half.
i can tell even more - here no reason to take in calculations people who will buy pack in any case - at least because here is some other table in a pack. constants subtructs from equations to find variables: x+5=10 -> x=10-5 so you must count only people who are making decision about buying based on possibility to take only what they want: so, again, it is nothing or half.

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
No one Will play great tables like big shot if they sell 1 by 1

pls, speak for oneself.
and once again: here is Zaccaria Pinball which contain ONLY "oldstyle" SS - and. oh, miracle!! - people buy it!!

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
What the hell are you guys eating down in Straya??? Come to the USA and I'll buy you a burger, I am at least 15% sure it's not made from horse.

Horse is actually pretty good quality meat, a local restaurant was shut down after serving it for years, not because it was actually horse, but because they said it was beef. Nobody knew any better for a long time.

If it's so great, why not?

A very common comment when it was released was how pleasantly surprised a lot of people were.
Of course, me, I would have bought it anyway single or no, but there is most likely a relatively high number of people that would not have bought it if it were a standalone.

I have no numbers to support me so I'm hoping someone will just say "hear hear" and we can consider it confirmed.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Horse is actually pretty good quality meat, a local restaurant was shut down after serving it for years, not because it was actually horse, but because they said it was beef. Nobody knew any better for a long time.

A very common comment when it was released was how pleasantly surprised a lot of people were.
Of course, me, I would have bought it anyway single or no, but there is most likely a relatively high number of people that would not have bought it if it were a standalone.

I have no numbers to support me so I'm hoping someone will just say "hear hear" and we can consider it confirmed.
Here Here

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Here Here

internet-high-five.jpg

night

May 18, 2012

Which would bring me back to the original subject of this thread, if a relative high number of people would not have bought Big Shot (for whatever reason), it should not be forced upon them in the form of a pack. Why is a customer forced to buy and pay(!) for Central Park if he only wants Cactus Canyon? And I don't care about mathematics that if you buy the whole season pack you would be better off , or that you could buy a lousy beer and a titty magazine for the price of a pack, that's not the point. Give people the choice to buy the tables they want or not, that's what it's all about.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Personally I don't like the lower playfield in Haunted House, but Farsight tell me that if I want Haunted House, I need to buy the whole table. That really annoyed me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.