Request Swords of Fury

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Here you have 10 Classic williams tables (non EM) that I would love to have in the app(or in my home) from 1980-1988

01. Barracora
02. Cosmic Gunfight
03. Swords Of Fury
04. Defender
05. Alien Poker
06. Solar Fire
07. Flash
08. Blackout
09. Banzai Run
10. Laser Cue

Laser Cue is awesome. It's one of those obscure tables that not many people know about, but everyone who knows about it likes it a lot.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Never played it,much less seen one in person. Having said that,I'd love for it to be in TPA. Right after Banzai Run gets in :)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I played it at the Louisville Arcade Expo last Spring, albeit briefly as it kept breaking and there was always a line. It's a pretty cool table but I thought a lot of its appeal was being carried by the art and execution of the theme. Still, I really want to spend more time with it so this one is high on my list of wants!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I played it at the Louisville Arcade Expo last Spring, albeit briefly as it kept breaking and there was always a line. It's a pretty cool table but I thought a lot of its appeal was being carried by the art and execution of the theme. Still, I really want to spend more time with it so this one is high on my list of wants!

the thing that sucks about pinball expos is that for me, i want to spend the whole day on 1 table to learn the rules and such. but at the same time i need to check out all of them. so, i have played SoF, but it wasn't a good 1 on 1 time. anyways, my impressions were that i loved it. but the table that i really wanted to stay on was congo. farsight, please make congo. now! or later lol

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
bump.

This is one of the very first pinball tables I ever played so it holds a special place in my heart. If i ever am able to purchase a pinball machine, this will be the first one i get.

I found one at 8bit Arcade Bar in Renton, WA and fell in love again.

karl

May 10, 2012
I have a feeling that I will not play SOF that much if it comes to the app, because of the shallow rule-set. All you do is go for multiball.

With that said, I would still love to have it. It looks good. It has some interesting shots. And most of all, some of the best music ever done for a pinball table.

The music alone, is reason enough to have this one.

And not to be forgotten about.... The cheese factor. Elvira asked, Where's the cheese? It's all here, Elvira. This on goes to 11 on the cheese scale, and I love it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts