(T2 Released!) iOS Version 2.7.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
just played the demo and wow! what a joke not 1 ball drained down an outlane, the ball is too big and its waaay too bouncy.....FAIL! :(

I've been playing it for awhile now (thanks to the T2 kickstarter beta tier) and there are plenty of right outlane drains. Thanks to the left outlane kickback (is that what it's called?) there aren't as many on that side.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Just played the demo quick and it plays great! The flippers are a little bouncy but the overall physics are good. Well worth the wait.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Anyone who contributed to the Kickstarter attempted to redeem it yet? Not taking any chances until I know the for sure way on how to properly redeem it after TNG.

Good question. I figured this time they would have things in place before it came out.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Pretty good looking graphics work. The flippers may be a bit bouncy but nothing of Theater Of Magic which I really want it to be modified. Outlanes seem easy, which I like, and I die in the center often instead :p

pac666

Aug 14, 2012
I backed on Kickstarter, I reinstalled the IOS app, logged out and back in (a few times) my Farsight ID is the same and my Kickstarter ID yet i don't have access to the T2 table without buying it again which I obviously don't want to. I'm new to Kickstarter is there anything else I need to do?

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Anyone who contributed to the Kickstarter attempted to redeem it yet? Not taking any chances until I know the for sure way on how to properly redeem it after TNG.

I backed on Kickstarter, I reinstalled the IOS app, logged out and back in (a few times) my Farsight ID is the same and my Kickstarter ID yet i don't have access to the T2 table without buying it again which I obviously don't want to. I'm new to Kickstarter is there anything else I need to do?

We ran into some complications so it is taking a bit longer than expected to entitle our backers. Sorry for the delay.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
You just have to log out on the main Pinball Arcade app screen and then back in to get the Kickstarter tables. That should be how it works for this table too, but I have not had a chance to try it yet. The other piece of the puzzle is that you need to have responded to Farsights email asking for your Farsight account ID and which devices you want the table on (e.g. iOS). If you missed responding to that email I would find it and if you didn't get it I would get in touch with them.

I Kickstarted the table too but won't be able to test if I got it for another few hours. The last two Kickstartered took about 24hrs, or more TZ, before the table showed up when logging in. I'm am hoping things works a bit quicker this time around.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Reminds me of STNG where you need exact aims or you're hitting posts and getting nothing but trouble. Overall really enjoying T2.

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
I Kickstarted the table too but won't be able to test if I got it for another few hours. The last two Kickstartered took about 24hrs, or more TZ, before the table showed up when logging in. I'm am hoping things works a bit quicker this time around.

That's a troubling disincentive for people who paid more for the table than the day-of-release purchasers.

They ought to have a deal where if you're having trouble downloading it, you can go ahead and buy it and they'll scrub the charge off your credit card bill when the confusion is sorted out.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Love this table, great job Farsight. Looks good on iOS too:

jsh4.jpg

2h3k.jpg

ewzg.jpg

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ahhh the kickstarter delay is here again. Nice.

It was available immediately to users who bought the season pass.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
It looks and runs beautifully. Thanks FarSight and a thanks to all the IOS beta testers. Next step to get it to us PC beta testers and then a new kickstarter. Life if good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online