T2 Screens

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I thought that the pinkish thing happens with image compression on facebook, or has there actually been any tables released with the pinkish glow?

Because to my knowledge that's how things seem to go: 1) Farsight releases images with pinky/orangy glow on facebook 2) Everyone complains 3) The tables are released on Android/iOS without any pink/orangy glow.

The tables have that same pink/orangy glow on ps3.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It doesn't matter how many times it's been stated, 5 posts later someone will ignore this fact and question if it's only in the preview screens since it's not like that on mobiles :rolleyes:

Yep.. I think the mobile version of TPA should have a separate forum altogether.

Android/iOS users always reply with things like "It's not too dark", "It's not pink", and "I buried the body in the desert"... OK, well maybe not the last one.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Or perhaps the platform-specific color issues could be addressed in the platform-specific forum?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I hope the T2 skull doesn't become the new MM flipper gap... As in, it's not a big deal but will be complained about by naysayers as a hallmark of FS's supposed incompetence as a company for years to come. That being said, it doesn't look too hot right now. Otherwise... looking good!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yep.. I think the mobile version of TPA should have a separate forum altogether.

Android/iOS users always reply with things like "It's not too dark", "It's not pink", and "I buried the body in the desert"... OK, well maybe not the last one.

You know, it appalls me that people say this kind of nonsense about mobile users. I mean seriously, when we only give helpful responses like:

ecsEY7z.jpg

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Or perhaps the platform-specific color issues could be addressed in the platform-specific forum?

Its not platform specific. It affects both XBox 360 and PS3, and I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing the same thing on PC.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
View attachment 93

This is the head off of our table. Looks different than the one in the middle on your picture.

I will see if it's possible to make him look a little meaner though.

You're right Mike. There are differences between the VP skull and the real one you posted: the teeth, the VP eye sockets are smaller in more of a menacing look, the cheekbones.

I say don't worry about the VP skull and just go off the real version.

attachment.php

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
You know, it appalls me that people say this kind of nonsense about mobile users. I mean seriously, when we only give helpful responses like:

Haha.. I was just thinking about the line in Reservoir Dogs... and you posted that. Too funny.

YourMrPink-vgo.png

Just poking fun BTW.. You know we love Farsight. :)

Tonight I shall play T2 Pinball on my Kindle Fire HD.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You're right Mike. There are differences between the VP skull and the real one you posted: the teeth, the VP eye sockets are smaller in more of a menacing look, the cheekbones.

I say don't worry about the VP skull and just go off the real version.

attachment.php

Even the pic of the skull Mike has is way more menacing than what was up in that screen shot. It's the cheekbones, the crease of the brow, the line work in the forehead. So much would change with proper chrome, as that sells a lot of the shape. In lieu of that, go off model and just make the meanest terminator skull possible, something that would make Stan Winston proud.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
we need Jeff to ask Bobby about this pink nonsense when he does the Q&A... I know he has questions already but this seems to be coming to a boiling point with the T2 table...

#NoMorePink

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
we need Jeff to ask Bobby about this pink nonsense when he does the Q&A... I know he has questions already but this seems to be coming to a boiling point with the T2 table...

#NoMorePink

Whaddya mean? Are you saying you dont like pretending your in your local bowling alleys arcade during midnight/cosmic bowling??:confused:?

4764908548_359f4c92bf.jpg

;) We should all start tagging the bottom of our posts with

#NoMorePink

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts