T2 Screens

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Is it just me or is the skull different on both screenshots...I do hope that the top one is more recent, as it does look a bit less like cheekymonkey

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Is it just me or is the skull different on both screenshots...I do hope that the top one is more recent, as it does look a bit less like cheekymonkey

That's because they are different screenshots. The second pic is one of the original shots. Jeff just put it there for comparison sake.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Te new skull is much more squared off as it should be. The rounder features made it more homer-esque and more jolly/surprised. Wish they could give it more of a shiny metal appearance. Hopefully that will be on the way.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The top screenshot is an early pic of the PS3 version (which is still being worked on) and includes the reworked skull.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I like it. Personally I dont carw if it looks anything like the original, as long as it's sitting up there looking lije it wants me dead, not looking like it just farted in the elevator

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
They just released this updated PS3 screen:

1094511_611588778862186_2015658990_o.jpg

Hmmmm... I don't know. The PS3 skull looks better for sure, but the homer-esque skull was so messed up, that it's not a surprise.

It's still not catch the look from the original, though. The TPA skull still looks too fat, as if it ate too much hamburgers.

EDIT: the pink hue is still there, the screenshot is only much darker.

attachment.php

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I think it just need the chrome texture added to it like the pinball uses, then i think it will look spot on. I think the reason it might look 'off' atm is because of the matt grey texture used

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
The brushed metal looks reminds me of my bathroom towel rack. What's not to love? :p

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Maybe these are stealthy ninja terminators. I bet Resistance fighters can spot a regular shiny terminator a mile away.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
They can't do it in chrome, told you so. The only solution still seems to be a chrome texture map wrapped around the skull to make it happen, specialized thing to do. Not real time chrome 3D, but it will keep the illusion alive if done well. Now it's anything but chrome, such a pitty for such an important eye-catcher on this table.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Wouldn't they wait another week... to let people beta test and get their $400 worth?

I think it's gonna be a quiet Friday this week.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
The beta's been out for a while and there was no mid-month update so I'm hopeful T2 drops this Friday.

BTW got another friend into pin arcade. He spent 30 dollars and wants more lol. Told him to save 5 for T2 and he did.

night

May 18, 2012
Are you willing to wait another week if that what it takes to make the skull look like chrome?
I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts