Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
TPA has made me obsessive to say the least. To satisfy this mental illness, let's speculate about the next table pack!

I don't have any idea what's coming down the pipeline so I'll just guess:

Victory
Red & Ted's Road Show

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
There will most likely be Victory in the next pack. Definitely not Road Show :)() because of the Carlene Carter licensing issues- hopefully, the song will still remain intact when it is released. I'm probably guessing Fish Tales for the new table.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Has there been issues w/ licensing? I figured Carlene Carter would sell her image for a pack of smokes. :p

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
ORLY?

Seriously, if they couldn't get all the songs in CFTBL, the best way to go with it is to include an instrumental version of the song. It sounds awesome with and without the lyrics, so (hopefully) it'll work for her.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I suspect that Tales From the Crypt will come around October because of the audio interview we had a few months ago where Bobby said something along the lines of "there will not be any Data East tables for at least six months." I remember counting six months from the interview and getting October, which is a pretty Tales From the Cryptic month.

Anyway my prediction is Victory as the re-release. What was the earliest month they said that Flight 2000 out? If it was July, I am going with that. If not, I guess High Speed sounds good.

Edit: Just to be different, I am going to change my new table guess to Rollercoaster Tycoon

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i heard its gonna be warlock, paragon AND humpty dumpty to celebrate the annoucment of the next gen consoles! wow

bit early for a thread like this in my opinion lol

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Remind me again whats left out of confirmed tables? Victory, Tee'd off.......

Last edited:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Remind me again whats left out of confirmed tables? Victory, Tee'd off.......
Just those and Flight 2000.

Here are the leftovers from FS' previously released console titles...

Gottlieb Collection:
Ace High
El Dorado
Goin' Nuts

Williams Collection:
Sorceror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.