Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't think we've ever been so short on ideas about what's coming next or the confirmed tables list being so short ( and lacking A list tables ).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't think we've ever been so short on ideas about what's coming next or the confirmed tables list being so short ( and lacking A list tables ).

Fine, I'll throw in. Addam's Family and Star Wars.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Fine, I'll throw in. Addam's Family and Star Wars.

I was talking about the confirmed tables list lacking A list tables not our guesses and hopes :D. And yes I know your joking.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I'm hoping the rom emulated re-work on Black Knight might be with either pack 15 or 16. I think it was initially flagged for May-ish.

Can't wait for Victory personally.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm waiting for the new and improved version of Tee'd Off! Played it at Pinball Wizard, and hopefully, they'll get it done a lot better this time- and hey, maybe they'll even throw in the backbox gopher!

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Anything beyond the 80's from Gottlieb was mostly filler... The 70's & 80's was their golden era! The only only exception "for me" was the Premier table Cueball Wizard ;)

What about Class of 1812, Freddy and Stargate? Those are all tables I've heard at least moderately good things about. In particular, Stargate's most ardent defenders have said that only the fact that Stargate is a Gottlieb table keeps it out of the consensus top 10. Given what I've seen of the table on YouTube and pinball.org, I'm not entirely certain I can disagree.

Anyway, I'm feeling Black Knight 2000 & Sorcerer for July. It seems like FarSight want to wrap up the PHOF Williams tables and Sorcerer would probably fit in best with Black Knight 2000 (AKA the ultimate swords & sorcery pack).

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
FS still needs to make FISH TALES after that I cant think of top shelf non-liscensed pins left.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
What about Class of 1812, Freddy and Stargate? Those are all tables I've heard at least moderately good things about. In particular, Stargate's most ardent defenders have said that only the fact that Stargate is a Gottlieb table keeps it out of the consensus top 10. Given what I've seen of the table on YouTube and pinball.org, I'm not entirely certain I can disagree.

Anyway, I'm feeling Black Knight 2000 & Sorcerer for July. It seems like FarSight want to wrap up the PHOF Williams tables and Sorcerer would probably fit in best with Black Knight 2000 (AKA the ultimate swords & sorcery pack).

I played a Frank Thomas' Big Hurt not long ago, and I thought it was a lot of fun. Not even a baseball fan.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Come to think of it, black knight 2000 is an excellent suggestion, especially if the reworked black knight is coming soon.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Just those and Flight 2000.

Here are the leftovers from FS' previously released console titles...

Gottlieb Collection:
Ace High
El Dorado
Goin' Nuts

Williams Collection:
Sorceror

If FS sticks to the model of only making tables they can buy I don't think we'll ever see Goin' Nuts. The in-game info in Gottlieb Pinball Classics said there were only 10 prototypes of it ever made. Its really too bad because its really a fun and unique table.

As for my speculation for pack 16:

Fishtales and Sorcerer

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
My guesses for the next 3 packs:

RollerCoaster Tycoon + Victory or Sorcerer
8 Ball Deluxe + Tee'd Off
RoadShow or High Speed + Victory or Sorcerer

Then in October it will be Tales from the Crypt + classic Stern that won the poll (forgot the name).

After that, T2 and another kickstarter (LotR, Simpsons, Family Guy are my guesses) for November and December (just like last year).

That would take us into 2014 and I have no idea what they have planned for next year.

Originally Posted by gooche77 View Post
Just those and Flight 2000.

Here are the leftovers from FS' previously released console titles...

Gottlieb Collection:
Ace High
El Dorado
Goin' Nuts

Goin Nuts isn't happening. Ace High or El Dorado one or even both of those might not happen (not sure really). Can someone clarify?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Haven't heard anything on Ace High, but it looks like El Dorado is going to happen. El Dorado was left off the recent EM poll because it is basically a sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.